• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuko Matoi vs Gravelord Nito

"Nito unleashed a miasma of death and disease"

> Dark winds blow out, archtree roots rot to dust and die in seconds.

Yeah, that's death manipulation

I could be misremembering but from what i recall he doesnt really use that in fights all that often

Also, Ryuko is 6x stronger than him

Unless said boss had the curse thingy which petrifies than nah i don't remember such one

Could be wrong

Anyways, i'd like to point out that Ryuko can oneshot pretty easily if he doesnt lead with that right out of the gate

I don't think either of them have good enough range.

Nito grab attack can also inflict death manipulation on you, so he could just death manip Ryuko to death (I'm going to bed in like thirty minutes so please don't start a huge conversation that involves me because I'm already pushing it with thirty minutes)

Back