• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuga vs Mr. Mxyzptlk

It's a really close match, but as of right now I'd have to give my vote to Ryuga. His greater range of abilities is what'll give him the edge in an otherwise really close matchup. His pride and cockiness wouldn't really hinder him as far as I can tell, and he'll likely go all out from the start against someone like Mr. Mxyzptlk; he'd have to.

I say the same as Exo and go with Ryuga. Even if they are pretty even in that range, Mxy's hax won't do anything to Ryuga since the latter has resistance to time hax and reality warping. And Ryuga has a lot of stuff to go by and screw with Mxy himself.

So Ryuga more for me than Mxy.

Just noticed this. But I know this is considered necro, but eh...

Ryuga has just the right tools to take dowm the 5th Dimensional imp. Ryuga pretty much resistant, if not outright immune, to all of the imp's tricks. Siding with Ryuga after a pretty good fight.

Alrighty, 3 votes here from the looks of it. You're allowed to add this after the whole day or something if no votes come by, Dragon.

Back