• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So...what's stopping Frieren from just bombarding Ryu with Zoltraak the moment the fight starts? It operates as a form of durability negation/deconstruction to those it hits, so she'd only need to hit him once to end the fight. On top of it being her starting move since it's the standard offensive magic in her world.

Deconstruction is only against Demons I believe, but yeah I think Frieren just flies into the sky and spams Zoltraak.

She has better mobility, better spam, and an actually good defensive option in Standard Defense Magic.

Deconstruction is only against Demons
no its literally an attack made to mow down humans, re-purposed as a human weapon to be effective against demons. It should still work on humans just fineas it is the basis of human combat magic.

Anyways as far as I see rn, Ryu is a tough opponent but if he gets hit with Zoltraak once he is toast. One thing I wanna know is, what does he scale to? He seems to have his own 1.7 kiloton feat and there's another near 3kt feat. He could arguably pierce Frieren's shields due to higher AP. It is essentially a question of who hits who first.

Anyways as far as I see rn, Ryu is a tough opponent but if he gets hit with Zoltraak once he is toast. One thing I wanna know is, what does he scale to? He seems to have his own 1.7 kiloton feat and there's another near 3kt feat. He could arguably pierce Frieren's shields due to higher AP. It is essentially a question of who hits who first.
Just his own. 3KT are you talking about Uraume ice creation feat? JJk doesn't have any UES so it doesn't scale to anyone.

Back