• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rynild VS. Goku

Those who achieve godhood are always bored. So let's stick two of them in the ring and make them fight it out! Goku is in Ultra Instinct, and Ryn is awakened. Thus, both are Low 2-C and Speed is Equalized. Who wins?

Goku:

Ry:

Ryn wins via Low 2-C being wank

Goku punches him in the face once and he dies I belie-

>High Godly

oh okay

Is reincarnation, Type 4, or Type 9 combat applicable?

Okay yeah

Also did you forget to remove Type 4 after it was changed from Immortality via divinity or is it actual Resurrection?

i just forgot to remove it. he can recreate avatars, but it takes time and it's not his true self resurrecting.

How potent and in character is fate manipulation and sealing?

DMUA said:
How potent and in character is fate manipulation and sealing?
Fate manipulation is used to lead heroes to victory, basically ensuring they survive a fight. it's not something he's ever used on an enemy. Sealing was only used once against Alciela , and she also killed his best friend right in front of him, so

Does Goku get his Plot armor from Toei

In that case I don't see how Goku doesn't just get Fatehaxed into jobbing terribly

Does that mean bloodlusted Ryn is an egotistical motherhecker

Right

Back to square one Goku punches him once

I think 3-A Goku punches him even harder into splatter

As in his 3-A scaling is even higher above baseline then Low 2-C

Back