• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rutherclaw supernova feat

Peppypony

She/Her
https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Rutherclaw_Supernova_feat.mp4

so there's a feat where rutherclaw charges a fireball for 1.1 seconds but then suddenly turns into a star, at that point it's almost at it's full size which it reaches in two seconds, then he throws the star (we don't know it's size so assume it's the size of the sun or whatever star size you use if you don't know how big it is) which takes 1.7 seconds to reach where it is in the first frame of this video and then it goes supernova. was thinking of something like this.

i thought all i had to do is just scale the size of the pixel (the greatest extent of the explosion is 1080x larger than the star itself), but i'm skeptical of this because that video is a POV shot, this is just how big the star looks from a distance, i thought how fast he threw it, it expanded and the fact that it's supernova or somethin would make a difference.

help please???
EDIT: forgot to add... if this needs to be calculated can someone uhhh... do it please?

I know that a supernova has an energy output in a range of 1 to 1.5 foe (Large Star) because I had to find that to calculate something, as for the rest I think I can do a quick calc for it using sun values.
rutherclaw charges a fireball for 1.1 seconds but then suddenly turns into a star, at that point it's almost at it's full size which it reaches in two seconds
Assuming he charges it up for 3.1 seconds total (1.1 + 2) to reach the binding energy of the sun, this would mean he has an energy output of 43.89 Quettatons or Small Star (136 Quettatons / 3.1s)
then he throws the star which takes 1.7 seconds to reach where it is in the first frame of this video
Using the best method for calculating distance from POV shots and assuming the fireball's diameter to be 1391400km (695,700km * 2), I got the distance to be about 1073109926km. With the timeframe of 1.7 seconds, that gives a speed of 631241132941 m/s or 2105.6x the speed of light.

I hope this helps somewhat, I can put this into a blog if you want (where it will probably have more effort put into it)

Ok so even just charging it is low 4-C and there’s even more proof of Massively FTL Animazians too. How high is the supernova explosion itself though?

Ok so even just charging it is low 4-C and there’s even more proof of Massively FTL Animazians too. How high is the supernova explosion itself though?
At minimum Large Star with the mentioned "1 to 1.5 foe" thing, assuming it isn't a smaller form of Supernova. But i can try calculating the energy of it, assuming the giant flash is the big boom.

With the "sun" projectile being near invisible and 1px in diameter and the height of the screen being 1080px (540px for radius), making it roughly the same amount bigger than the sun giving the explosion a radius of 751,356,000km (1,502,712,000km in diameter). I tried calcing KE but stopped when the resulting speed was faster than light so I'll instead base it off this calc.

The Formula used is E= 4 * U * ((Er/Tr)^2), where U is the GBE of the target body, Er is the Explosive Radius (Distance from epicenter to the edge where the target is) and Tr is the target radius of the celestial body that we have in mind for this. The calculation assumes it can destroy the earth, which has a radius of 6,371km and binding energy of 59.44 Zettatons or 2.49e+32 joules, giving it a size difference of 117,933x compared to the explosion radius.

4 * 2.49e+32 J * (117,933x^2) = 1.385e+43 Joules or 0.138 foe or 3310 Quettatons (Large Star)

Well, I was still technically right with the "Large Star at minimum" thing.

Back