• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruphas Small Upgrade

@GLF22 If the Goddess is 1-A i guess. Tarus would have 1-A power null too, since he null her power that was affecting Leon.

Welp, thats the most broken power null, isnt khorne only have High1B power null?

Revenge: A skill that increased power according to damage received.

Also Reactive power level?

Isnt the Goddess have some short of Mind manip? She mind manip seven Heroes isnt she? So Benetnash Will have Resistance to 1A mind manip XD

We never see her Original base tho, so i think with just "Original level 3000" is better

She would have all the powers of the New Ruphas, and XGate, along with being very smart, i think it's ok.

One last thing to discuss is Ruphas tier. She didn't shake the world by herself, that was a combo of her attack and Orm.

Their attack caused rocky hills around the world to collapse, typhoon like winds, avalanches, the ground everywhere being rupture etc.

If we assume this is a magnitude 6 earthquake, which would be 6-A, this would make Ruphas High 6-B, since it's her and Orm who did it.

Looking at Earthquake Calculations, and the chart there, i think magnitude 6 is a major lowball.

At magnitude 6 the damage is slight, clearly the damage they caused isn't slight.

I think a magnitude 9 fits better cause it has conspicuous cracks in the ground, which in the feat Ruphas and Orm caused ruptures in the ground and rocky hills to collapse.

This would make Orm and Ruphas 16 Exatons each, so Ruphas should be High 6-A.

CP you should use "all previous ability enhanced" because when her level is 3000 all her class level become 200 plus 1 Extra Class "enemy of God"

By the way Benetnash never destroyed the planet, it was Ruphas who sat back and destroyed it. The planetary attack was only one and it was the silver arrow

Not really sure what for, but you're welcome i guess.

Since this thread is still open and i calc Ruphas lifting Aries here, and it's accepted.

Ruphas and Benetnash, lifting strength should be Class M.

Ruphas stopped the silver arrow and threw it into space destroying the distant planet, later on Benetnash gives Ruphas decent injuries not to mention surviving attacks from Ruphas from what i remember, so if you're trying to say Benetnash is only planet level with 1 attack, i would disagree.

But yea Ruphas was the one who destroyed the distant planet, Benetnash's attack however was enough to destroy Midgard.

When true Ruphas emerges there's no match anymore. Benet never injures true Ruphas, only "fake" one. Benetnash herself admits there's no competition anymore. She reversed all her magic power in silver arrow attack, later some exchanging blows but iirc none of them hurt Ruphas. I guess. There was a danmaku attack from either Ruphas or Benet (dont remember) that each blow was city tier in that fight iirc

She tanked Ruphas attacks which normally wouldn't even leave bones left

The unspeakable wolf's roar became a wave of destructive energy that swallowed Benetnash. Her entire body was torn in an instant and an enormous amount of blood flowed. Only Benetnash could have endured it without losing any of her body parts. If it had been anyone else, there would not even be any bones left.
~ Chapter 101​
And she did harm Ruphas albeit this was by burning her life force

The one bleeding was…Ruphas. Benetnash's all-out attack tore into her shoulder, leaving behind a wound that was not shallow. But unfortunately, even though it was not shallow, the wound was not deep enough either. Although she was bleeding profusely, the wound did not reach her bone. Ruphas could easily recover from a wound of this extent.
~ Chapter 101​
Obviously Ruphas is superior, i just disagree with Benet not being planetary, though idk if that's what you're arguing for.

even then, the Vampire Princess continued to remain standing without falling down.

"— not yet! I won't, lose, yet!"

Benetnash jumped up, gathering and amplifying all of her magical power in her two hands.

In perception of the incoming imminent doom, the whole of Midgard shook violently. Animals across the world trembled in panic and the Sword Saint, who was travelling together with Sei's group, became terrified and unable to move.

Perhaps it was what you call an instinct possessed by those in the wild. They could subconsciously sense what was going to happen.

Right now, in this time and space. A power that was more than enough to obliterate the entirety of Midgard was created.

Benet is planetary only with Silver Arrow. Her attacks weren't planetary before

Also she used all her magic power in that attack:

But Benetnash's expectations were overturned in the next moment. Unbelievably, her sure-kill attack, which used all her magic power, stopped just before the ground. Ruphas stopped it with one hand, completely killing off the momentum.

She admits Ruphas still leagues above

On the other hand, Ruphas' sword had pierced Benetnash's heart. The sword served as a plug, preventing excessive bleeding. However, anyone could see that it was a fatal wound. In other words…the victor had been determined. Benetnash could not defeat Ruphas. She was relieved. After realizing this fact, Benetnash smiled with a sense of self-ridicule. "—Still couldn't reach you, huh?" In her heart, she felt that it was frustrating and mortifying. After all, it was the first time ever in her life that she had a goal and the first time she ever had a rival. Yet in the end, she still could not surpass her even once. Until her final moments, she was only ever chasing after Ruphas' back. With a plop, her arms dropped down as her body lost its strength.

Still ignoring the fact she survived Ruphas's attacks and harmed Ruphas.

Nobody is denying that Ruphas is stronger, unless you want to use an Aoe fallacy that just because the attack Ruphas used on her didn't destroy a planet it's not a planetary attack, i don't see how you can say Benet doesn't have planetary durability and also planetary ap, i am not talking about dc, talking about attack potency, she harmed Ruphas.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Still ignoring the fact she survived Ruphas's attacks and harmed Ruphas.
Nobody is denying that Ruphas is stronger, unless you want to use an Aoe fallacy that just because the attack Ruphas used on her didn't destroy a planet it's not a planetary attack, i don't see how you can say Benet doesn't have planetary durability and also planetary ap, i am not talking about dc, talking about attack potency, she harmed Ruphas.
MC Ruphas attacks weren't planetary, the clash with Orm was causing devastation all around the planet but they werent planetary. Tanking attacks from Ruphas is durability feat not Tier (none said shes not planetary in durability even though the phisical attacks from Ruphas never been stated to be on that tier, but whatever. The only attack described was a Denmaku attack which was described as each "projectile" being city level. The others were all phisical punches and kicks iirc). Harming Ruphas probably is planetary but that was a small yet deep cut from which she regenerated instantly. Too shallow imo to be considered planetary feat since it was causal and Ruphas was concentrating on the final blow. She never destroyed a planet yet im saying she's planetary with Arrow (so what's up with AOE fallacy ?) certainly not "easily" as her page is saying, since she reversed all her magic power to create that Arrow and later she needed to burn her life force, to tank Ruphas. She later becomes a Galaxy buster in the story and more but not yet and not easily planetary..

Ruohas completely blocked the planetary arrow onehandedly with no injuries, hurting her is a planetary feat.

The chain is this:

Benet used planetary attack = planetary with that attack.

Ruphas blocked the attack with ease = planetary durability.

Benet injured Ruphas = planetary AP.

Ruphas, did not oneshot Benet = planetary durability, but on a lower scale.

Thus Benet is planetary all-round.

What Rocker said, Bene is planetary but on a lower scale.

Claiming Ruphas or Benet's attacks are only city level is the perfect example of the Aoe fallacy, these were attacks performed by a much stronger Ruphas and Benet, when weaker versions of themselves have multi-continent level feats.

Yea it was said to only destroy a city but obviously it's more potent than that.

Rocker1189 said:
Ruohas completely blocked the planetary arrow onehandedly with no injuries, hurting her is a planetary feat.

The chain is this:

Benet used planetary attack = planetary with that attack.

Ruphas blocked the attack with ease = planetary durability.

Benet injured Ruphas = planetary AP.

Ruphas, did not oneshot Benet = planetary durability, but on a lower scale.

Thus Benet is planetary all-round.
Twisting your words: "Benet didn't one shot Ruphas" not planetary AP. Ruphas attacks were never described to be planetary tier. Its just speculation scaling from Arrow. As i said she harmed her when ruphas was concentrating on final blow. But whatever let's say she is... Burning her life force to make a small cut on Ruphas is not "easily planetary" lol

i want to change her key become

Avatar | Weakened True From | 70% True Form

i have clairvoyance so i have reason for this

µ£¼Õ¢ôÒü½ÕºïÒü¥ÒüúÒüƒÒü¬ÒÇüÒüºÒééµ£ÇÕ¥îÒü¥ÒüºÞ¬¡ÒéôÒüºÒü¬ÒüäÒüºÒü»´╝ƒÒü¥Òüá´╝òAÒüáÒüïÒéëÒü¡ÒÇéas my said ´╝îmaybe Japanese is too difficult to you´╝îbut i think you have done a really good job´╝î much better than me .there are so many people know this verse now

Back