• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rune king Thor tier 1A

a question why rune king thor is only 2A if loki said feel shadows they are beyonders it was also said odinforce is omnipotent and is superior to most cosmic entities

Dijo que PUEDEN ser Beyonders, no escalamos a omnipotentes y esa última parte es demasiado vaga.
I say Loki, a character with a lot of knowledge of the cosmos, his statement should be true, he is superior to Odin, who is superior to Galactus, who is also a cosmic entity that we qualify as

I say Loki, a character with a lot of knowledge of the cosmos, his statement should be true, he is superior to Odin, who is superior to Galactus, who is also a cosmic entity that we qualify as
Again the word may means he's not sure and even then he says it doesn't even matter. Other than that they're superior to a 2-A Odin and a 2-A Galactus which at best makes them 2-A. So not much to change.

If you want, you can create a proper thread for it - scans and references including.

Also statements like omnipotent are worthless. Beyond cosmic entities... There is no proof they were talking about high end cosmic entities, and not just people like Galactus who they are familiar with.

Also, why would that mean RKT scales above their low 1a versions and not their low 1C versions, hmm?

Also, beyonders scaling was... well, a bit of a mess around that time. So I would personally ignore that statement.

Back