• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

He also has a 4 letter C word that Fandom considers ban worthy in his profile bio.

Something about it being commonly used as a slur word against Feminists. I know it sounds excessive, but it's still Fandom's rules so we have to abide.

I think that we should just tell him to remove it. I personally think that it seems rather harmless.

Medeus and I have given him a warning instruction.

I previously placed that word in our automatic filter though, so it is strange that it did not work.

It is supposed to still work though, and has done so previously.

I don't know how long he's online, but if it's noticed he's logged on but still ignores it, we may have to ban him. If he's inactive, I'd normally be generous enough to wait at least a few days or next time he's online. Whichever comes first.

The problem is that after the UCP update, members do not always get notifications from new messages to them. I think that Fandom is working on fixing the problem though.

I deleted the worst ones, yes, but administrators and thread moderators should be able to see them anyway.

I blocked him for a month and removed his posts. He was spamming far too much.

This guy edited Chloe o Bell's page and made her 1-A

Here was the guy who did it (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:VexEx99?action=edit&redlink=1)

Hmmmmm, I heard that argument before.
Well just tell him to make a CRT first, since he clearly ain’t just a troll as this is an actually explained point at least.

This guy edited Chloe o Bell's page and made her 1-A

Here was the guy who did it (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:VexEx99?action=edit&redlink=1)
Why does that link send us to a edit, i nearly wrote a ü on his profile by accident.

ElIzhaa blocked him, and he broke our rules to an extreme degree, so a block is warranted.

Back