• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War for the Worlds Chapter 2 Part 2

[Yobo using Ninjago stuff... thats about as unexpected as PL using JoJo stuff kek]

A giant huh I think before saying "Hey Anton I dont think it likes you having that spear"

[I've used literally one. Also still not as weird as hundreds of MHA characters appearing from nowhere as tier 5s in RW]

Using my slightly enhanced reactions I continue running while summoning and firing Emperor, aiming for the cracks in the stonr, while yelling at everyone to do something

[True and I was just pointing out that you as a Ninjago fan(seemingly) and PL as a JoJo fan its not odd to see you guys using characters from those verses]

I fire water blasts at its eyes.

Emperor bounces off the statue's armor, as do Leone's water blasts. Jack's bufu slows it down, but it breaks free of the ice.

"Sh*t" I start firing deep in the ground trying to make a pitfall for the Stone giant.

(I keep the blasts away from the group though)

The water turns the ground to mud, but the stone warrior manages to not get caught up in it and begins charging towards Leone.

"Ok, i'll see what i can do."

I activate Numberology and try to distract the stone warrior by going close to him and attack him with Mabufu, while dodging his attacks thanks to precog..

Mabufu clearly does little to the massive soldier, but Jack's precog and attack distracts him long enough for Anton to get in close without him noticing

Hl3 or bust said:
I attempt to stab the giant with the spear, preparing to use Micheal if that doesn't work
The spear connects hitting the warrior in the back. Surprised, and clearly hurt, he stumble forward, before turning around, enraged, and charges towards Anton.

"Tought cookie we have here"

I climb the back of the statues and create a layer of ice over his face using Mabufu..

or at least try to do so-

after getting teleported to Leone, i try to sneak back up on the giant, hoping Jack can distract it for long enough

The Stone Warrior is clearly unharmed but distracted by the ice in his face. Taking one hand, he hits his sword in his own face and destroys the ice, grabs jack, and throws him at Anton

I quickly run to the side as Jack flies at me

[we really need more people, because we've all run out of abilites for the time being and the things still after us]

[EDIT: get Monarch, Harpe may be able to hurt the giant]

Back