• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rosario + Vampire Big Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some characters need to make or change profiles, speed upgrades and some hax to be added,following post is evidence for that:

I'll start with speed upgrade first,
Raika's attack is said to be as fast as lightning. (It is stated as 150 km "440.7875 mach" in a second)Ruby says raika was able to stop her lightning from
coming to her vitals. This makes it at least at an equivalent speed.(There are a lot more powerful characters than Raika, but I don't understand why it doesn't scale in speed.)
Most characters in the series can scale to Ruby.

There are 2-3 scans for lightning fast for Ginei.(As the series states that the lightning speed is 150 km per second, we will count this value for Ginei in the same way.)

Kurumu and Mizore save Kokoa from Ginei's werewolf form.
Most characters can be scaled into
the Kurumu and Mizore's speed...

A few Character Profiles need to be changed and some characters need hax to be added.

Although not certain, can Gifted be added to Moka's intelligence?
Yukari, who ranked 1st in the intelligence section at the school, praised Inner Moka. To explain Yukari's intelligence, she made a technological device and its feature was to change minds(https://hizliresim.com/4i5GoW), she has inventions like this. Inner Moka was able to solve the legendary problem that only Yukari at school can do.

İn addition: https://hizliresim.com/C0DWpH

It is implied that there is a tunnel that is Fourth-Dimension. These tunnels are said to be able to go anywhere. There must be two sides that might have made this tunnel, the Dark Lords created or the Busman created. It is not something that will happen spontaneously. I leave this scan to you.

Kurumu and Mizuri should be upgraded. Akua stated that they could both defeat the Subdivision captain. At least I think it's like Multi City Block level.

Moka resists Mind control. Mind manipulation resistance must be added

If I remember correctly, Medusa should be stoned immediately when snakes bite, but no matter how hard Inner Moka was bitten, only the areas where it was bitten were stoned. Limited Petrification resistance...

While Akua praises Alucard's power, he says Alucard burned the entire continent in 7 days.

Akua is supposed to be small city level, he has comparable power to the Dark Lords. It is said by Alucard.

On Wiki It writes a where Moka can absorb their vital energy by touching people. I couldn't find prototype one-shot.Life manipulation...

I don't know how to make a profile so if someone is willing to make a profile, I would be very glad.(We discussed Mikogami and Touhou in the other CRT.)

Mikogami;
Superhuman Physical Characteristics
Transformation
Martial Arts
Regeneration: Low-Mid. Although Hokuto destroys his important organs, he does not die and regenerates.
İmmortality(Type 1 and 3)
Extrasensory Perception
Pocket Reality Manipulation: He create a dimension that contains planet and satellite
Teleport: When Hakuto use Mikogami's Rosary of Judgement, Mikogami should be able to do the qualitieshe can. Hakuto was able to teleport Tsukune and himself elsewhere(https://hizliresim.com/Vhx2Uk)
Sealed: He sealed power of Hakuto with the Rosary of Judgment.
Create a Barriers and Limited İnvisibility: He created a barrier for Hakuto not to escape.(https://hizliresim.com/rRhCWM) The Dark Lords create a barrier to the school, it is an invisible barrier to be separate from Humans. The reason I write limited is that only humans cannot see.(https://hizliresim.com/ZEYQE5)

Attack Potency: At least low 7-B(Stronger than İnner Moka). Higher with Final form. At least 5-B with "Pocket Reality Manipulation".(non-combat,There is a planet and a satellite the dimension he creates.)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic. Higher with Final Form
(if the speed scans are accepted)

Lifting Strength: At least Class 25+(It can be compared to Tsukune.) At least Class 25+

Striking Strengh: At least Small City Class.
Higher

Durability: At least Small City Level. Higher

Range: Hundreds of meters. Planetary with Dimension

Intelligence: Genius (Alucard praises his tactical intelligence.)

Weaknesses: Unknow

Touhou;
Transformation
Martial Arts
Chi Manipulation
Regeneration: Low-Mid(It can be compared with Mikogami.)
İmmortality(Type 1 and 3)
Extrasensory Perception
Magic
Sealed
Create Barrier and Limited İnvisibility
Pocket Reality Manipulation: (Creates a dimension as big as a part of "maybe Kowloon City" Hong Kong)
Flight: Created a magical flying carpet
Spatial Manipulation:Can shift through dimensions
Intangibility and Durability Negation:
https://hizliresim.com/OSbWEu

Attack Potency:At least low 7-B(Stronger than İnner moka).Higher with Final Form.
At least 7-B with 'Pocket Reality Manipulation'(non-combat,Creates a dimension as big as a part of Hong Kong.)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic. Higher with Final Form

Lifting Strength: At least Class 25+(It can be compared to Tsukune.) At least Class 25+

Higher

Durability: At least Small City Level. Higher

Range: Hundreds of meters with
Jigen-Tou. City with Dimension

Intelligence: Genius (The person who made Jigen-Tou.)

Weaknesses: Getting angry very quickly during the war

Kokoa
Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant
Regeneration: Low-Mid
İmmortality: (Type 1 and 3)
Kokoa's weapon Batty also has the Shapeshifting feature, thanks to which he could turn into a sword.I don't know what hax to put for Kokoa....
Extrasensory Perception(Batty has ultrasonic radar.)

Attack Potency:At least Low 7-B(She was able to excel several times against Kahlua, as strong as Inner Moka.)

Speed : Massively Hypersonic(Comparable to kahlua)

Lifting Strength : Class 5

Durability: At least Small City Level.

Range: Extended melee range

Intelligence:Average

Weaknesses: Not relying on his own strength in battle

If my scans are not approved, supersonic + can be written instead of massively hypersonic.

Last edited:
I'll have to reread the fight, but I'm rather confident that none scales to lightning in any real capacity. I remember her being completely unable to tag him in his electric form and relying on built of tolerance to electricity to win along with something else.

As for the werewolf none of that is solid evidence for lightning speed.

We should start a general discussion thread so we can pile together a bunch of feats and statements for a big CRT.
As for my gripes:

Ruby pointed out that Raika himself could not control his lightning and had to predetermine the spot in which he "teleported". The entire fight was Ruby resisting lightning and attempting to find out how to counter his lightning "teleportation" with Analytical Prediction because she could not keep up with it. In fact, an anti-feat would be Gyokuro managing to blitz Second Seal Release Tsukune, who scales massively above Ruby, with Raika's lightning ability.

Gin is never stated to be "lightning fast" in the official translations. The added statements of "lightning speed" in the scans you have are simply there for extra flare. Also, the "Flash Speed", dubbed "Light Speed", isn't supporting evidence for lightning speed. That's a nominal fallacy.

There is nothing that suggests Mikogami or Nurari created the fourth dimensional tunnel between the Human World and the Monster World.

The Prototype One-Shot is non-canon and vastly different from the actual series.

So if the werewolf is the fastest character in serie , cannot scale from Raika?

Shall I delete this now and open it in General discussion

To me there's not even three statements. You have a hyperbolic speed description and a attack move name. The second could get something, but it seems like a translation thing rather than an actual one.

As for the general discussion sure. I'll close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back