• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rorschach vs The Joker again.....kinda

Hm...this is a tough one. Both are relatively even when it comes to skill. They can stomp normal people easily, but when someone actually skilled comes along, they get their asses kicked. I would say Rorshach is smarter than Joker and is more used to fighting people like him, but Joker having that berserk mode and resistance to pain could prove challenging. I'm leaning towards Rorshach because of his experience, ability to use the environment, and willingness to go for the kill

So this takes place in Arkham in a hallway, not much environment to use. I would say incon, as Ror doesn't have anything in the environment that he can likely use (besides Joker can do and has done the same thing). Ror has fought common thugs, but never someone with skills comparable to himself. Joker, while not directly shown, has been stated to have had multiple encounters with his universe's Batman who is very skilled. He can hold himself very well in these fight (never won though, obviously). And Joker does go for the kill, so Ror shack also being willing to kill really means very little. I would argue that Ror and Joker are similarly intelligent, just in very different ways that don't really effect this fight. Joker is a master planner, always thinking one step ahead in his schemes. Ror is a skilled detective. Neither of these types of intelligences are really battle applicable. As for combat, the quote "tactically brilliant and unpredictable" fits both of them rather perfectly. Ror may be slightly more skilled, but Joker has been shown to be able to hold his own against similar foes, and as shown in Batman: Damned, Batman would have died if he hadn't gotten help immediately after the fight. So basically, Joker can hold himself almost equally with someone more skilled then Ror. Joker, while showing less exp in the story, as I have said before is stated to have had previous fighting exp. So the exp tilt isn't that high. Joker can resist pain, and can go into insane and very dangerous fits of rage, which will also be issues for Ror, but not a huge advantage. The have similar stats, skill, intelligence, etc, and their differences aren't that big, or at least big enough to give each other any definable edge. I lean slightly towards Joker tbh, but sticking with incon for now.

Back