• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rod İce Scream Revision

Hello, today I have wanted to do for a long time:
I'm going to make Rod (ice scream) revision.
Let's start with attack potency first:
ATTACK POTENCY:
High 8C,Likely 8B

[https://youtu.be/z4wvPSzM8vo?si=oRtA4aDCjPbAepUQ https://storagenstuff.co.uk/blog/weight-of-a-full-gas-cylinder/#:~:text=Gas cylinders are sold in,for industrial or professional environments.

We survived the gas explosion:

Gas explosions occur at a speed of 4000-10300 m/s (I bought this because the explosive is a solid)

An average gas can weigh 5-6 kilos.

Low Cannons: 5×4000÷2=10,000 tons with kinetic energy

Medium Cannons: 5.5×7150÷2=19.6625 tons with kinetic energy

High Cannons: 6×10300÷2=30,900 tons with kinetic energy

and Rod could hurt and kill us*

and by Newton's third law Ap=Dura

Low Balls: H8C Ap/Dura

Medium Balls: 8B Ap/Dura

High Balls: 8B Ap/Dura]

DURA:

High 8C likely 8B

SPEED:

Average Human Combat, Travel | Relavistic,likely relavistic+ Reaction speed | relavistic+ attack speed with prep time

00:33-00:35

Can react before the electricity released from the electric weapon

28:29-28:33
Can perform attacks with a laser-driven machine

Relavistic+ Attack Speed With Prep

STRIKING STRENGHT:

Average Human

LIFTING STRENGHT:

Average Human

HAX:

TIME TRAVEL-

00:00-00:05
Managed to go to April 1954 Time Travel

IMMORTALITY TYPE 4-

03:10-03:33
Elisa's soul reincarnated and entered Rod's body
Resurrection through reincarnation

Immo 4

SOUL MANIPULATION-

Rod managed to take the soul from Elisa
01:56-01:57

Agree: @Tr&Lokumu @Homie890
Disagree: @TheShape03 (expect time travel)
Neatural:

Last edited:
also,shouldn't rod have ice manip,i remeber the guy releasing a ice mist at you when he gets you on the first game
(altought,it makes 5 or 7 years i saw anything about this game,so im very likely wrong)

ATTACK POTENCY:
High 8C,Likely 8B

[ https://storagenstuff.co.uk/blog/weight-of-a-full-gas-cylinder/#:~:text=Gas cylinders are sold in,for industrial or professional environments.
We survived the gas explosion:

Gas explosions occur at a speed of 4000-10300 m/s (I bought this because the explosive is a solid)

An average gas can weigh 5-6 kilos.

Low Cannons: 5×4000÷2=10,000 tons with kinetic energy

Medium Cannons: 5.5×7150÷2=19.6625 tons with kinetic energy

High Cannons: 6×10300÷2=30,900 tons with kinetic energy

and Rod could hurt and kill us*

and by Newton's third law Ap=Dura

Low Balls: H8C Ap/Dura

Medium Balls: 8B Ap/Dura

High Balls: 8B Ap/Dura]

DURA:

High 8C likely 8B

1- Gas is not a solid explosive. You have to use the detonation velocity of gas explosions that the same article mentions (1700 m/s).

Which would give a result of 7.2 to 8.6 Megajoules (9-B).

2- If you do a calculation, you should put it in a User Blog and ask the members of the calc group to evaluate it.

3- Only the explosion goes at that speed, I'm not sure if the speed at which the gas cylinder is shattered and its pieces move is the same or is reduced after the cylinder breaks due to the pressure inside.

4- Tier 8 explosion that only destroys a wall and has at most 2 meters of radius, does not sound very credible.
00:33-00:35

Can react before the electricity released from the electric weapon
He literally is not reacting to anything, he just raises his arms.
Can perform attacks with a laser-driven machine
That a machine is driven by a laser =/= that the machine has relativistic speed.
00:00-00:05
Managed to go to April 1954 Time Travel
That's fine.

Immo 4
I don't know what to say about that, since I haven't played the seventh game yet.
At what point is it said that that's a soul, and that Rod is doing that? I don't think I played the fifth game either, or at least I don't remember.

IMMORTALITY TYPE 4-

Immo 4

SOUL MANIPULATION-

According to the Ice Scream wiki (I don't know how true the information is, but still), the one who reincarnated Elisa into Rod was a character called Nàzrat.

1- Gas is not a solid explosive. You have to use the detonation velocity of gas explosions that the same article mentions (1700 m/s).

Which would give a result of 7.2 to 8.6 Megajoules (9-B).

2- If you do a calculation, you should put it in a User Blog and ask the members of the calc group to evaluate it.

3- Only the explosion goes at that speed, I'm not sure if the speed at which the gas cylinder is shattered and its pieces move is the same or is reduced after the cylinder breaks due to the pressure inside.

4- Tier 8 explosion that only destroys a wall and has at most 2 meters of radius, does not sound very credible.

He literally is not reacting to anything, he just raises his arms.

That a machine is driven by a laser =/= that the machine has relativistic speed.

That's fine.

I don't know what to say about that, since I haven't played the seventh game yet.

At what point is it said that that's a soul, and that Rod is doing that? I don't think I played the fifth game either, or at least I don't remember.
- The gas cylinder is a solid explosive.( In other words, since the tube is a solid material, it would explode in solid state even if there was gas inside.)

2-(Reaction) literally withdraws itself.

3-(Immortality 4) If I remember correctly, this is a fanmade wiki

4- (Soul Manipulation) I think play or check/watch ice scream 5

Lazer is a 299.700.000 m/s Relavistic+ feat can check projecting dodging feat

- The gas cylinder is a solid explosive.( In other words, since the tube is a solid material, it would explode in solid state even if there was gas inside.)
No, the explosive (gas) is not solid, the solid is the object that is covering it (the cylinder) xd. I think you are not understanding the concept of "solid explosive" well.
2-(Reaction) literally withdraws itself.
Raising your hands when someone points a gun at you does not prove that you are faster than the gun's lightning (electricity doesn't even go at relativistic speed to begin with), you would have to prove that Rod moves at a speed comparable to that electricity.
3-(Immortality 4) If I remember correctly, this is a fanmade wiki

4- (Soul Manipulation) I think play or check/watch ice scream 5
That doesn't matter much, Evil Nun 2 makes it clear that it was Nàzrat who brought Elisa back as Rod.
Lazer is a 299.700.000 m/s Relavistic+ feat can check projecting dodging feat
Fictional lasers need to demonstrate real light properties to have the speed of light. Some properties are these:
  • The beam refracts in a new material, such as a liquid or...
  • The beam diffuses in a reasonably realistic way or reflects off a material that it can be expected to, such as a non-magical mirror.
  • The beam is called lightspeed by reliable sources.
  • It is stated to be composed/consisting of photons or light itself, again by a reliable source.
  • It has its origin at a realistic source of light, such as a camera.
Also, driving a machine that has a laser doesn't make him as fast as the laser.

No, the explosive (gas) is not solid, the solid is the object that is covering it (the cylinder) xd. I think you are not understanding the concept of "solid explosive" well.

Raising your hands when someone points a gun at you does not prove that you are faster than the gun's lightning (electricity doesn't even go at relativistic speed to begin with), you would have to prove that Rod moves at a speed comparable to that electricity.

That doesn't matter much, Evil Nun 2 makes it clear that it was Nàzrat who brought Elisa back as Rod.

Fictional lasers need to demonstrate real light properties to have the speed of light. Some properties are these:

Also, driving a machine that has a laser doesn't make him as fast as the laser.
Since he is the one who made the machine, because it is called his own factory, and because he added the laser, technically Relavistic+ is not equivalent to 299,700,000 light speeds, the light speed is 299,792,458,

Back