• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Robloxian VS SCP-682

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ROBLOXian doesn't really have too much of a chance with most of its attacks. The only real thing that'd probably do something is the delete tool's ability to something convert SCP-682 into absolutely nothing, considering that it would erase his consciousness as well. I'm not too sure on how type 9 immortality would work in reaction to this, albeit. I'm just voting for 682 out of sheer curiosity.

I'm just going to assume that 682 does this to the ROBLOXian if the destruction hax doesn't do anything.

Destruction wipes the mind body and soul, 682 can only regenerate if his consciousness exists.

And this isn't Hakai which acausality can counter.

I'd say ROBLOXian because 682 is gonna need 871 style regen to counter Destruction, and considering how haxxed ROBLOXian is.

682 has the first end of the bargain. He exists independently from where he is.. besides 682 cannot regen from nothing

Characters with Type 9 Immortality can regenerate even if their mind, body, and soul are erased, so no, Destruction wouldnt work on him. Plus 682 doesnt even have a soul to erase.

That's mid godly regen.

Which 682 doesn't have..

It's a contradictory statement.. 682 is low Godly but he has an immortality that is mid godly...

@Riiingo I could be wrong, but I believe SCP can survive its body. mind and soul destroyed is because its a non-corporeal being that doesn't depend on its avatar. But even its avatar has Low-Godly.

So basically, SCP's avatar has Low-Godly. SCP's true form has Type 9 via not needing a mind, body or soul to survive. However SCP's true form does not have Mid-Godly, as that true form can't regen from nothing.

@Ryu 682 doesnt even have a soul, so there isnt anything to destroy in that regard, but its the avatar that has Type 9 immortality by virtue of being able to regenerate as long as its true form exists

I think I'll go with 682, he has a much better regen, most physical attacks wouldn't work, since he is Non-Corporeal, Type 9 Immortality protects him from Destruction, he is immune to Soul Manipulation, Possession, Absorption, Crystalization (which I think could cover Petrification too) and Mind Control, and he has resistance to Power Nullification, Acausality protects him from Time Travel, Ressurection would help against One Hit Kill, not to mention his Power Mimicry, Adaptation and Reactive Evolution.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Ryu 682 doesnt even have a soul, so there isnt anything to destroy in that regard, but its the avatar that has Type 9 immortality by virtue of being able to regenerate as long as its true form exists
But if it can regenerate from pure destruction, wouldn't it be Mid-Godly?

WeeklyBattles said:
There is no way Robloxian can reach it's true form either way.

In fact most people except GEOM and possibly Reinhard can't reach it. So I doubt it should really matter, as long as ROBLOXian destroys WHATS IN FRONT OF HIS DAMN FACE. As making it just much more complex making it face what's known of 682 but then making it face something that's hinted at higher dimensional.

Riiingo said:

In fact most people except GEOM and possibly Reinhard can't reach it. So I doubt it should really matter, as long as ROBLOXian destroys WHATS IN FRONT OF HIS DAMN FACE. As making it just much more complex making it face what's known of 682 but then making it face something that's hinted at higher dimensional.
Then, it wouldn't be permanent death, and according to our standard battle assumptions, what he needs to do to win is: "Killing the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one month (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, permanently incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a month."

Then, it wouldn't be permanent death, and according to our standard battle assumptions, what he needs to do to win is: "Killing the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one month (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, permanently incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a month."

"Knocking it out for 1 hour"

In that case 682 should've been beaten by like 80% of people who could likely do that.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Riiingo said:

After considering this, I'm switching my vote to the ROBLOXian due to being able to simply delete him and wait a while.

This thread is dead.

"Please don't bump topics that have been inactive for over a month without a legitimate argument, and entirely avoid bumping topics that have been concluded."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back