• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ROBLOXian vs Sans

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
MEINKRAFF RIPAWWF!1!11ONE encounters a daily victim of speed equalized matches on a large, grey baseplate.

( DEFINETLY HIGH QUALITY MUSIC PLAYING DURING FIGHT )

Both characters know about eachother, each get a day of prep time, speed equalized. As stated above, the map takes place on a large baseplate.

R1: Robloxian and Sans have all their abilities.

R2: Robloxian isn't allowed to use Mind Control, Destruction, Soul Manipulation (Yes, I know sans is resistant), BFR, OHKO, Portal Creation, or Body Swap.

Rawr XD: 7

SCARY BONE MAN: 0

P╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âr╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âd╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âs╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â4╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â3╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â:╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â1╠Â

Considering how much OP Hax the robloxian has, he could garuntee hit Sans. Sans could easily deplete Roboxian's health considering how he pierses durability and robloxian is nowhere near as fast as Frisk to dodge the attacks. This really comes down to a game of quickdraw.

Megamangohan said:
Considering how much OP Hax the robloxian has, he could garuntee hit Sans. Sans could easily deplete Roboxian's health considering how he pierses durability and robloxian is nowhere near as fast as Frisk to dodge the attacks. This really comes down to a game of quickdraw.
Speed is equalized, so even if the Robloxian isn't as fast as frisk normall, both characters in this round are at the same speed.

Both characters can easily, and instantly, use attacks. For both rounds, it depends if sans can contend with homing attacks or summons at all, especially considering that the Robloxian can petrify sans.

User143526538 said:
Zanybrainy2000 said:
User143526538 said:
Wasn't this made before?
Can you post a link to the previous thread, then?
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/322355
IIRC, the thread was based off of an older, more inaccurate profile about the Robloxian.

Alot of the other haxxier abilities and such (Like the delete tool capabilities, telekinesis, homing projectiles, etc) were not known at the time the thread was made, so if we try to bump that thread, it'll be chock-full of old replies, and the OP's account (Hyper Anon) was blocked from this wiki.

Round 1 is stomp for Robloxian via hax

Round 2 likely still a stomp, Robloxian can simply use Transmutation or Petrification,

Round 1: Robloxian solos the ve-gets blocked

Round 2: I was gonna say Sans stomps in this lmao, But i forgot a "few" of Robloxian's abilities.
List

Going with Robloxian here for reasons above. Nothing much to really add here. ^^;

So, after looking at this, I won't add it because of two reasons, the first being, match ups which involve rounds aren't added and are more of for a fun thing last i remember, two you can't restrict characters abilities so the other side has a chance of wining, if you have to restrict abilities for a match up to happen, there is no point in the match up happening in the first place.

Celestial Pegasus said:
So, after looking at this, I won't add it because of two reasons, the first being, match ups which involve rounds aren't added and are more of for a fun thing last i remember, two you can't restrict characters abilities so the other side has a chance of wining, if you have to restrict abilities for a match up to happen, there is no point in the match up happening in the first place.
Ah, understood. I made this prior to finding out about the "Multiple matches" rule, but I will try and remember this for any future matches I will make.

There is a difference between restricting Mind Control, Destruction, Soul Manipulation, BFR, OHKO, Portal Creation, or Body Swap, and restricting an ability like esdeath's which takes prep and is environmental destruction, in other words useless in a fight.

That's like restricting seiya's atomic hax so goku has a chance of beating him, i don't think restricting an ability like that should be allowed.

Edit: i don't see any added matches on her profile where time stop is restricted.

Back