• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ROBLOX Games Discussion Thread

I was considering making profiles for a few games:

Project Submus Accudo: Has plenty of feats and ingame descriptions to explain abilities. Only problem is that it faces the same issue as Catalog Heaven where it's just players filling the roles of vessels to fight one another. There's maybe a bit of implied lore via the dummy race but that's about it.

Black Magic 2: Fighting game (similarly to PSA) but it has lore by the looks of it. introduces the player to three different factions they can join upon booting the game with their own descriptions.

I think Identity Fraud would fit on vs battles wiki i mean the game has a actually plot to it and the enemies in the game would just be plan 9-B or 9-C tier and stan might have intangibility if i believe and stealth mastery.

Also the Stalker from the game of the same name would fit because the stalker is able to gore out humans simply by attacking them that would make the stalker 9-C tier.

Also the player from destroy the neighborhood could work on vs battles wiki the player would just be 9-A if i believe or even higher with weapons and abilities

Oh yeah, Rogue Lineage is a thing. I haven't gotten into it despite having bought the game, but it definitely has a setting even without looking into the lore via wiki. How haxxed can people get in that game anyways?

Zanybrainy2000 said:
Oh yeah, Rogue Lineage is a thing. I haven't gotten into it despite having bought the game, but it definitely has a setting even without looking into the lore via wiki. How haxxed can people get in that game anyways?
Not sure, I didn't really got into it that much but there are elements from other media such as the Abyss.(From Dark Souls basically) There's also necromancy and such.

Okay some crazy stuff that I guess shouldn't be scaled but okay.
Star Glitchers: No idea what tier they are but I want to know if anyone knows their feats and their tier
OH and Pot Platinum stand users: Low 2-C scaling from HA DIO? What about Chill Pot Platinum or STW Requiem?
Simulator Robloxian: It varies I think , they have statistics manip but I wonder how they op are in the most notable and powerful simulators
Exploiters, Admins, and Developers: Reality Warpers, not sure what tier they are but I just want to mention them
MML characters: Not sure what their tier is TBH
Noob Defense/The Zombie's Onslaught characters: At least tier 8 or something IDK
Yeah IDK what else to put so...
NECRO AND BUMP AT THE SAME TIME!

Okay some crazy stuff that I guess shouldn't be scaled but okay.
Star Glitchers: No idea what tier they are but I want to know if anyone knows their feats and their tier
OH and Pot Platinum stand users: Low 2-C scaling from HA DIO? What about Chill Pot Platinum or STW Requiem?
Simulator Robloxian: It varies I think , they have statistics manip but I wonder how they op are in the most notable and powerful simulators
Exploiters, Admins, and Developers: Reality Warpers, not sure what tier they are but I just want to mention them
MML characters: Not sure what their tier is TBH
Noob Defense/The Zombie's Onslaught characters: At least tier 8 or something IDK
Yeah IDK what else to put so...
NECRO AND BUMP AT THE SAME TIME!

I might've mentioned this before, but Roblox games are generally their own, separate canons. You cannot combine the stats/abilities of several different games having way too many contradictions or practically no connections whatsoever. The only exceptions are obvious "sequels" that continue off of a continuity (i.e, Monster Islands being a series of games split between its prequel, Monster Islands: Elemental Legends and Monster Islands; same can be said about Arcane Adventures and its sequel, World of Magic - word of god confirms that both of these games are continuities off of one another).

In the case of Roblox going on about something like an egg hunt where there's crazy stuff like "ohh nooo the universe is at stake" would be considered its own little subplot of sorts. Nothing is affected long-term in games despite the existence of them; events where games adjust are effectively crossovers in this case.

Anywho, back onto the main topic:

Star Glitcher is just a script people paste in a bunch of games. I know there's a game with it standalone, but you can't really quantify anything from it aside from "loreless entity does a bunch of flashy stuff". Not going to bother quantifying it unless there's some very specific canon to it.

Jojo games on Roblox are effectively fan games by this wiki's standards. They'd have to be their own verse with feats.

There is no "simulator Robloxian", seeing the contradictions that would be posed by combining the abilities of every player throughout a bunch of games. Though there are simulator games such as Dinosaur Simulator with quantifiable feats.

Exploiters, admins and developers aren't really canon to any games unless statements suggest otherwise. Even then: exploits are game mechanics by nature of being outside programs. If you're talking about "developers' as in Roblox studio, then that wouldn't warrant a profile due to literally being a game creation program.

Zombie's Onslaught could probably have profiles made for it. The game's description mentions there being a setting and there's plenty of quantifiable ingame feats.

I might've mentioned this before, but Roblox games are generally their own, separate canons. You cannot combine the stats/abilities of several different games having way too many contradictions or practically no connections whatsoever. The only exceptions are obvious "sequels" that continue off of a continuity (i.e, Monster Islands being a series of games split between its prequel, Monster Islands: Elemental Legends and Monster Islands; same can be said about Arcane Adventures and its sequel, World of Magic - word of god confirms that both of these games are continuities off of one another).

In the case of Roblox going on about something like an egg hunt where there's crazy stuff like "ohh nooo the universe is at stake" would be considered its own little subplot of sorts. Nothing is affected long-term in games despite the existence of them; events where games adjust are effectively crossovers in this case.

Anywho, back onto the main topic:

Star Glitcher is just a script people paste in a bunch of games. I know there's a game with it standalone, but you can't really quantify anything from it aside from "loreless entity does a bunch of flashy stuff". Not going to bother quantifying it unless there's some very specific canon to it.

Jojo games on Roblox are effectively fan games by this wiki's standards. They'd have to be their own verse with feats.

There is no "simulator Robloxian", seeing the contradictions that would be posed by combining the abilities of every player throughout a bunch of games. Though there are simulator games such as Dinosaur Simulator with quantifiable feats.

Exploiters, admins and developers aren't really canon to any games unless statements suggest otherwise. Even then: exploits are game mechanics by nature of being outside programs. If you're talking about "developers' as in Roblox studio, then that wouldn't warrant a profile due to literally being a game creation program.

Zombie's Onslaught could probably have profiles made for it. The game's description mentions there being a setting and there's plenty of quantifiable ingame feats.
I see what you mean
I'm alright with that
but I thought of some things that ARE feasible but aren't made yet.
World of Magic and Arcane Adventures: Maybe tier 9 to 7? There are quantifiable feats in-game, might wanna stick to the first game though.
Demolition Crew: Tier seven cuz nukes, maybe at least tier 8 for stuff that isn't a nuke?
The only two feasible ones I could think of.

I see what you mean
I'm alright with that
but I thought of some things that ARE feasible but aren't made yet.
World of Magic and Arcane Adventures: Maybe tier 9 to 7? There are quantifiable feats in-game, might wanna stick to the first game though.
Demolition Crew: Tier seven cuz nukes, maybe at least tier 8 for stuff that isn't a nuke?
The only two feasible ones I could think of.
World of Magic and Arcane Adventures are the same canon, actually. Lore by Vetex, the creator of both games, confirms that World of Magic happens some time after the events of Arcane Adventure - following the defeat of AA's antagonist, Durza, there is a whole set of civilizations on the opposite site of where he was defeated calling the War Seas. Characters like the Peacekeeper are shown to contend with Durza, who can blow off a chunk of the Earth into space and can raise a continent in its place.

The player in World of Magic is literally just a nobody, they're a wizard with ambitions to become the strongest wizard or some other goal depending on the player's goals. They have access to more varieties of magic due to magic being refined over a longer period of time (might've been retconned, would have to check in on what Vetex's gonna do to the lore, hehe).

Tier 9 at minimum, yeah. Tier 8-7 makes sense for mid-high tiers what with Rupin denting a huge crater into an island with no remains in site and both evaporating enough water within an area to create a gigantic cloud of steam (as an aftermath of one of their fights), players can also pulverize sandstone from a distance away with a shockwave early on. God tiers are blatantly going to be tier 6 because of the continent/planet statements Durza/Peacekeeper had. Though, neither of these are by any means casual feats due to the fact that Durza uses that as a final, desperate attempt to kill the Peacekeeper - and the Peacekeeper faints for a couple of months after raising a continent.

Demolition crew: Would have to play it for myself. Wiki says it'll be getting a plot sometime soon, otherwise I will have to calculate a few things. Nukes can actually be up to really high-end 8-A if they're like 260+ or so meters in radius (provided they're actually nuclear too).

I plan on making some Before the Dawn, Camping, Kitty, Impostor, Airplane, Time Travel Adventures, Survive the Killer! and Databrawl pages and I might make Loomian Legacy pages soon

How about we can post Roblox Pages on VSBW that has its own lore and story that is not a ripoff of Marvel or DC like games with original content
I think the list of games he posted (Before theDawn, Camping, Kitty, Impostor, Airplane, Time Travel Adventures, Survive the Killer! and Databrawl, and Loomian Legacy) have individual settings aside from Survive the Killer, which sounds more like one of those loreless cash grab games. Do correct me either way.

This is actually about right. Databrawl mentions that all of the characters are programs within a computer as per the game's description. Game also has some kind of setting and plot where the malware/viruses are fighting one another for control of some kid's computer while programs and firewalls prevent it - an event that is occurring cross many separate computers in-verse.

Back