• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

🐯Roar of a Tiger!!!🐯

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is our current profile for Real World Tiger.
I was browsing through internet and somehow ended up searching about Tigers.

Some interesting trivia I have encountered.

1) Tiger's roar can paralyse it's victim momentarily.
2) It can imitate certain sounds of certain animals to lure them in.

So what do you guys think???
1) Limited Paralysis Inducement.
2) Limited Sound Mimicry.
I think this is worth adding to the profile.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's more so just so loud that a lot of animals and possible people are terrified of it; not something hard for people who are naturally quite brave to resist. But KLOL said it right.

Well one of the reseach says that due to infrasonic sound hidden in the loud roar when heard by targets cause the freeze, not the loud sound itself solely.

Hmm yes that would definitely involve some manipulation of vibrations or sounds.

Also what do you think of the mimicry skill of tiger? Is a limited one fine?

Isn't a tiger supposed to have limited vibration generation by controlling its vocal chords well enough to give roars, something humans explicitly cannot do?

Apparently yeah...the cat seems to have some amount of control over its cords to emit sounds of differing frequencies, even infrasound as shown.....like whales and dolpins maybe??

Elephants also havw that I believe...

Bump

Also re-reading this again.... I think sound/vibration manipulation covers both my proposals, we just mention what tiger can do with certain sounds and what effects it can cause.

Basically.... Vibration Manip with basic applications of limited sound mimicry and limited fear manip. Since the article mentions its something special about the frequency which causes that.

I think this should just be Vibration Manip, it's not ACTUAL paralysis, in the sense that your body straight-up can't move, if anything it's slightly closer to limited empathic manip. But I think it's better if it's just described as Vibration manip and then explained in parenthesis.

I am more so leaning the additions being limited Vibration Manipulation plus the descriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back