• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ripping off an arm

I know simply dislocating an arm from the shoulder is quite easy, but tearing the arm off is where is gets much higher.

It's something that could use a calculated effort, but this page here refers to ripping off a head as Class 1, so we can assume the effort to do the same to an arm would roughly take a similar amount of strength.

Not the most helpful answer, I know, but it's something for now! This question though has piqued my interest and I may invest time into calculating it myself.

Back