• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Rip and tear, until they remember why we call it splatterhouse."

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really not.

They're actually very even in terms of stats, powers (Rick has better offense-oriented ones, the Slayer has defense ones that are good against Rick specifically), and pretty much everything else besides raw skill.

The only advantage the Slayer has besides combat experience is the BFG. Everything else is something Rick can measure up to in some capacity.

No.

That was referring to the Slayer's 7-C high-end, which we aren't using.

I don't even know why it was mentioned.

Rick has a low end and a high end. Plus Doomslayer's feat was done long ago, implying he's could be much stronger now while the same thing couldn't be said for Rick. That being said, it's not "Stomp category" but I think Doomslayer is still the clear cut victor. Decisive win regardless though.

We're also more than half way through grace period, but Doom has 10 votes now. Though, I still think Caleb still has them both beat due to his hax.

I think 7-C sfuff comes from stacking quad damage and berserk, because ik his old tier 7 calcs had problems.

...Why would 7-C come from stacking two powerups that upgrade two completely different things?

Quad Damage explicitly amps weapons only, and Berserk only amps physicals. Even if you were to use both at exactly the same time, there's no overlap there.

Yeah, the calc that originally put the BFG at 7-C assumed it vaporized a 30 meter diameter ball of human flesh or something. But now it's recalculated at 8-B but with a note that it's higher with Quad damage. But yeah, his bare hands are that much stronger than all his weapons due to his fight against the Titan.

Quad damage worked well enough for the tesr subject witj a pocket knife, and with something like that ylu aren't getting anywhere without actual strength to back it up.

That seems more of a "writers can't do math" thing than anything else. The Report Log for the Quad Damage sphere states that it directly affects the damage the weapons deal, not the strength of the person wielding them.

Like I seriously wouldn't have brought it up if the log entry wasn't that specific about how the powerup works.

The Doomslayer had come a long way from the depths of Hell. He had finally arrived at the mansion. West's mansion. Finally the Doomslayer could find and destroy the Source of the Demons that had overtook the world he once lived in. He entered the mansion to be confronted by a horde of demons. This was nothing he couldn't handle as he disposed of them in a relatively quick fashion as he traversed further into the mansion.

Dr. West had been working with the Samuel Hayden to try and utilize argent energy to summon The Corrupted to this dimension so they could consume it like all the others. Doomguy's objective, of course, was to stop this and bring an end to argent energy once and for all. He made his way into the deepest parts of the mansion fighting even more of West's creations and demons before encountering a man in a mask. The Man was ripping apart the abominations as if they were paper just like he was. The Doomslayer could sense another entity inhabiting the body with the man and prepared to engage in combat.

The Man in the mask, Rick, turned to look at the figure in full body armor and didn't think much of him. However, although Rick only felt slight concern at the man's presence, the Terror Mask could see what Rick could not. This was the Doomslayer, the man who spent thousands of years in Hell fighting demons never once losing in combat not even against the strongest demon there. This would not be a battle easily won.

"Hey Rick-o!" the mask said to its host. "See that guy over there with the green armor? Put everything you've got left towards that guy. This is gonna be one helluva fight".

I'm just sitting here grinning because I've somehow found myself surrounded by people who know about Splatterhouse.

I never thought this series had any other fans on this wiki, sans maybe one or two people who haven't been active in a while.

I mostly know about Splatterhouse thanks to AVGN. And there was an old Screwattack top 10 list that featured the Rectum remover as the start of the top 10 most gruesome deaths list.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
No.

That was referring to the Slayer's 7-C high-end, which we aren't using.

I don't even know why it was mentioned.
I mentioned it because Doom Slayer's low end estimate (aka, the minimum result that is still reasonable) is almost equal to Rick's high end estimate (aka, the maximum result that is still reasonable), which strongly implies that Doom Slayer would likely be much stronger than Rick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back