• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rimuru has no resistance to Pocket Reality Manipulation in the form being used for this fight. If Rimuru tries to absorb, Satou gains a resistance to it immediately.

I mean... just as you said, he can gain a resistance? Not sure how you... resist that, but okay. And can he resist conceptual absorption that has higher AP than he does?

WIll Aureolin said:
Rimuru has no resistance to Pocket Reality Manipulation in the form being used for this fight. If Rimuru tries to absorb, Satou gains a resistance to it immediately.
Satou would likely be incap by Demon Lord Haki which Madness Manipulation that Satou has no resistance too.

No, Soul doesn't equal mind, in TenseiSlime. It is just that some attack like some form of mind manipulation like Yuuki's mind manipulation works with soul manipulation.

WIll Aureolin said:
But, Rimuru Resist reality warping, power Null, power mimicry etc As i said if you die you cant gain any resistance, Rimuru Absorbs END

Elizhaa said:
No, Soul doesn't equal mind, in TenseiSlime. It is just that some attack like some form of mind manipulation like Yuuki's mind manipulation works with soul manipulation.
Aren't memories stored in the soul for spiritual life forms?

In his pocket reality, Satou has the upper hand. Say what you want, but the amount of abilities the Pocket Reality Manipulation grants is far more than what's listed on the vs wiki. It's his own small dimension that he has control over, and basically becomes a god inside of. Once in the pocket dimension, Rimuru fights the uphill battle; not Satou. Yes Rimuru has higher AP, but the speed has been equalized in this match, and it wasn't in the last one, and turns a stomp into a battle of who gains the upperhand first. Satou's PD can grant him the upper hand and allow him to won the fight.

Huh.. say what you want, Rimuru still absorbs, Pocket Dimension isnt anything special, Did you know Infinite prison? Its infinite space yet Rimuru still absorbs it, list all abilities that not listed on His profile and Rimuru still absorbs, at worst he can even swallow a universe and you still want to say Satou survive His Absorption? Immortality type 8 is not an issue for Rimuru

Rinuru can try to absorb all he wants, but within the pocket dimension; Satou can prevent that. Not by RW or anything like that, but by manipulating the dimension directly which will also affect Rimuru since he is also inside of it. The best way to describe it would be Nigh-Omnipotence and limited to his PD.

What? "Manipulate Dimension directly to prevent someone use ability" may you explain how that work?

I mean roughly all pocket manipulation users have some form of reality warping anyway.

In any case, Rimuru would stomp with passive Demon Lord Haki as I explained above.

If that is Higher Dimension i can understand but thats just same Dimension, Rimuru Resist spatial manipulation

Not Spatial Manipulation.

"The user can create, shape and manipulate pocket dimensions, small personal worlds, changing what they are as well as manipulating everything within the pocket dimension. The user can also store things in that pocket dimension, not to mention manipulate the overall size of the dimension." -Superpower Wiki

What really stands out to me is this excerpt "manipulating everything within the pocket dimension". Pocket Reality = Pocket Dimension. And I do find the Superpower Wiki to be relevant as Satou has a listed ability directly from that wiki, Vector Manipulation. That aside, with him able to control his own pocket dimension; the pressure is on Rimuru. And as I have explained multiple times, his RE would kick in. Rimuru isn't passively killing him until he removes it along with RE. Which no one here has bothered to bring up.

Thats Heresy, you cant say His pocket manip is universal size, unless its stated, its limited to his feats, also thats all nothing but Reality warping power Null etc, please read Abilities page

I never said it was universal size nor hinted at it. All I said was Pocket Reality = Pocket Dimension, it's like 2+2=4 and 2*2=4; two ways of expressing the same thing.

Huh... You know create Pocket Dimension doesnt mean you omnipotence, you can manipulate your PD freely but person who Resist still Resist, if you can make people powerless in your PD thats fall under power Null, if you can change anything thats fall under Reality warping etc all thats is what Rimuru Resist

I never said Omnipotence, I said Nigh-Omnipotence limited to PD. Big difference there. And while you got the first one partially right, there are other ways to take away powers, you missed the mark with the second. Laws, concepts, physics, and many other things can be manipulated within the PD that aren't RW.

he resist all that except Concept manip, regardless Rimuru absorbs thats his first move and yes he can absorbs Satou PD

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Info Analysis, and passives are his first move. But you still haven't explain how you get past Rimuru's wall of passives.
I mean yeah for me Info anlys is almost Passive since Raphael can act in her own, even if Rimuru not anlys people Raphael Will still anlyz

Gaining the resistance is also instant for Satou. Rimuru isn't absorbing Satou until he removes both the resistance or can bypass it and Satou's RE. Aside from that, Satou has two forms of precognition, one alerts him to danger and the other allows him to see ten seconds into the future, along with teleportation (via Unit Arrangement). I fail to see how he's stomping since he doesn't know what his opponent can do and Satou has abilities to allow him to keep going.

Rimuru's Info Analysis is able to pierce through the resistence that Ultimate Skills have, as shown here:

The battle erupted.
Wisdom Lord Raphael had begun the analysis of the enemy forces immediately after Rimuru had arrived.

《Solution. Analysis complete. All attacks have been determined to be of similar output. It is hypothesized that the outputs are degraded. However, the outputs are equivalent to that of Ultimate Skills.

(Guard.)

《Solution. Understood.》

All attacks reaching for Rimuru were easily nullified by the Absolute Barrier made by Ultimate Skill 『Covenant King Uriel』.

《Alert. Anti-Barrier countermeasures detected…… successfully nullified.
Furthermore, soul and Magic Circuit destruction attacks detected.
It is hypothesised to belong to Ultimate Skill 『Sandalphon the Executioner』……
Successfully guarded
.》

He's easily gonna be able to analyze Satou, and considering his Reactive Evolution, he's only gonna get stronger.

Rimuru's absorption is conceptual, and possesses a higher AP than he does (able to absorb a High 4-C attack when Rimuru himself was merely 6-A), so he's easily overpowering that resistence, unless it's Large Star level resistances.

Rimuru resists Precog anyways, so that's really not getting him much. Teleportation also doesn't matter either.

Again, Satou doesn't have a way to deal with his passives on such a large scale, unless proven otherwise.

I was unaware he had immunity negation as I don't see that anywhere in the first three keys of abilities. If you'd like to explain how he does, as the vs wiki as incorrectly put Satou's immunities as resistances, I will listen.

Immunity is a special case of resistance for example you cant soul manip someone who doesnt have soul,

Even if in novel its stated Immunity its still Will be just a resistance since someone with better feats can bypass it, thats also apply to Rimuru in novel he have so many Immunity but we listed it as just a resistance

^

If you wanna bring up immunties, then good luck getting past Physical Attack Immunity, Mental Attack Immunity, and many more. But those are NLF's.

I'm not bringing them up, I'm stating that his "resistances" are actually immunities. That should be a clear distinction. I also still see people failing to properly address Satou's PD and how it can be used to take Rimuru down. Remember, ability spamming does not win battles.

^^

Yeah, you can't really get immunities here. It would be Resistance except if the cases were like immunity to soul manipulation by not having a soul.

Edit: The resistance would be limited the resistance feats.

Back