• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru tempest(WN) vs TGOALID

GOH

1.Pre-Awakened Demon Lord rimuru was hit by a TGOALID.

2.Awakened Demon Lord rimuru was hit by a TGOALID.

3.Pseudo True Dragon rimuru was hit by a TGOALID.

4.End of Series rimuru was hit by a TGOALID.

No defense, no avoidance.

Which version can survive?

Then "TGOALID" kills even the mid godly regeneration?
As expected, he is the great lord of death.
No, If I'm not wrong TGOALID works only till high or low godly you probably need to ask someone knowledgeable about overlord or check if it is mentioned in profile

Last edited:
could you link the profiles?
I don't know how to do it.

Like this?

No, If I'm not wrong TGOALID works only till high or low godly you probably need to ask someone knowledgeable about overlord or check if it is mentioned in profile
Can't kill the mind or spirit? Why?
TGOALID strengthen immediate death capabilities and kill inanimate objects such as air and Earth.

Why did you open this thread in question and answers, also who is Tgoalid?
Tgoalid means The goal of all life is death.
It strengthen immediate death capabilities.

I think this is a question rather than a discussion. And I don't have enough knowledge to discuss.

Then "TGOALID" kills even the mid godly regeneration?
As expected, he is the great lord of death.
well rimurubsrill regenerated even after got destroyed by an attack that can destroy information which make up everything in existance even concept
TGOALID strengthen immediate death capabilities and kill inanimate objects such as air and Earth.
i mean can kills inanimate object are useless tho in 1v1 if u cant kill souls 😐

Killing inanimate object doesn't mean it also can kill existence such as soul, mind, history, information, concepts, or even abstract things. Spirit also included as Ethereal thing in Overlord which can be harmed with specific magic like 8th-Tier Spell Astral Smite.

TGOALID could "kill" most physical things and undead. Well it only work if it's hit in the first place tho bcs how many downside it had in battle.

Last edited:
Back