• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Settra's soul along with literally everyone elses in Warhammer Fantasy is a Low 1-C distance away
i still pray he makes an appearance in age of sigmar.
FeelsStrongMan Twitch Emote Meaning & Origin - Streamerfacts

Then his info analysis is out the window, Settra's soul along with literally everyone elses in Warhammer Fantasy is a Low 1-C distance away
I’m not sure how to approach that, because minds = souls in TenSura, but eh. Anyways, if Rimuru can analyze mind, souls, and concepts, what stops him from adapting to everything thrown at him coupled with his various barriers?

I somehow doubt that, Nagash ****** him up pretty good
i know thrs a nod/cameo of him as a stormcast he even claims he is settra, but mannfred calls his bluff cause he wouldve been killed already
but then he gets written off as some shitty sacrifice moment to injure mannfred.

did he make another appearance against nagash?

I’m not sure how to approach that, because minds = souls in TenSura, but eh. Anyways, if Rimuru can analyze mind, souls, and concepts, what stops him from adapting to everything thrown at him coupled with his various barriers?
Settra's only hax is an age hax curse thar works on type 1 immortals, and It gets yeeted by Rimuru almost immediately due to both regen and adaptation.

Settra is a sword fighter first and foremost

thrs a reason everybody is voting incon settra cant harm him vice versa

Well, it seems their defenses screw the others offense so hard it's an incon. Can't say I'm surprised.

i know thrs a nod/cameo of him as a stormcast he even claims he is settra, but mannfred calls his bluff cause he wouldve been killed already
but then he gets written off as some shitty sacrifice moment to injure mannfred.

did he make another appearance against nagash?
It's heavily implied that's the REAL Settra, and after his death and reforging it's also implied because of his talk with Mannfred that he is slowly becoming self aware and remembering himself, which will lead to him breaking away from the Stormcast,

It's heavily implied that's the REAL Settra, and after his death and reforging it's also implied because of his talk with Mannfred that he is slowly becoming self aware and remembering himself, which will lead to him breaking away from the Stormcast,
god i hate AoS,
still hope they give him another appearance tho

Back