• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ridley Vs. Rayquaza

Also you're correct, but it's over a year old.

Both have been revised since then by a fair amount so kets see where this gies for now.

Yeah, Ridley stomps if Omega Ridley is included via phazon hax and at least Low 4-C tier. I recommend either Post-Corruption Ridley or Meta-Ridley.

On his profile, it says Unknow, but he should be at least Small Star level+. Reason, because he scales to Hypermode PED Suit Samus , who is far superior to Light Suit Samus, who is at least Small Star level+ scaling from Dark Samus, who has a casual durability feat calc'd that high.

Then why the hell does it say Unknown? That's pretty cut and dry.

But I suppose Omega needs to be restricted, which also gets rid of phazon.

I'm just worried Ray will hax/versatility stomp.

Not necessary, Ridley also has his share of versatility and hax resistance even without Phazon or X-parasites. Ridley does not have any notable weaknesses other than possible over-confidence, but that does not stop him from being a genius. He's an excellent military tactician and has proven to be one of Samus's most intimidating foes; he's basically Metroid's version of Doomsday. Not to mention, dragon type attacks are kind of Ray's weakness, so that's one advantage Ridley has over him.

Additionally, considering all sorts of weapons Samus has and yet he still poses a great threat to her, I don't think any of Rayquaza's abilities are anything new to Ridley. Also, I'm unable to access the blog for Ray's Planet level calc, but I should mention that Ridley is also far above the baseline for Planet level. Even the Tallon IV Metroids, by far the weakest Metroids in the franchise, have a Planet level durability feat at over 73 Zetatons, and those guys are goombas compared to Ridley.

I guess yeah, elemental manip is all stuff Samus has.

Rays planet tier is from PMD. If ya link me the calc I can quickly log in on narutoforums and hand ya the exact number.

Alright, Ray's significantly stronger than the Tallon IV Metroids as well, but I'm just going to have a rough guess and say they're pretty even on the tier. But I'll still give it to Ridley for reasons I mentioned above.

He's unknown because the difference between PED Suit Samus and Light Suit Samus is astronomical, and the gap between Full Power Dark Samus (Echoes) and Dark Samus after being reduced to particles is just as big.

Anyways, Ridley wins via X-Parasites, Temporary Invulnerability, and Regenerationn.

Back