• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bugs can resist disintegrating attacks, and it's silly to assume something that vaporized a human character without feats is going to achieve the same against someone who is physically planet level.

AguilaR101 said:
Bugs can resist disintegrating attacks, and it's silly to assume something that vaporized a human character without feats is going to achieve the same against someone who is physically planet level.
Fair enough, but Rick also has planet level AP.

Only the bombs shown in tye first episode are planetary AP.The reason why bugs is more voted is because his supririor physicality and some of his hax,which he has on his own,while rick needs his tech and bugs is very likely gonna use rick's weapons against him.Beside does rick have any protection against toonforce,plot,probability and time manipulation (icluding time travel).or hax in general

AguilaR101 said:
When did he resist a disintegrating attack? In the short "Mad as a Mars Hare", Marvin didn't get a chance to shoot Bugs with the disintegrating ray (Bugs took it from him before he could pull the trigger) so it couldn't have come from there.

The weapon that Marvin used on him in the end of that short was a "Time-Space Gun" which could "Project him forward in time" (Or back in time) to turn Bugs into an evolved or de-evolved life form (Hence why he's a Neanderthal) which wouldn't really count as disintegration.

When did Bugs tank/resist disintegration?

I don't remember him resisting desitegration ethier,the only thing simular to is when he tanked 5 lasers at the same time in space jam,which vaporized his surrondings,but if that doesn't then i can say only that durability negation has its limits and rick has shown disintegranting with his gun any planet level character.

Eldi Osmenaj said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
1.Those lasers weren't even planet level.Even durability negation has a limit.That laser disitingrated a weak alien and just a human.That doesn't it'll have the same effect on bugs
2.Marvin th Martian survived this and bugs should be relative.

3.Bugs tankend this.

4.Bugs can essaly dodge rick's lasers and reflect them.I don't think rick has the speed to dodge lasers.(At least not by himself,i know with his spaceship he could)

5.Bugs cadisarm rickeven his non metal invetionsand use them agaisnt him.Most of rick's hax comes from his inventions.
i have explained better here expect dodging the laser since that doesn't count since speed is equalized

I didn't meant that and now that i'm thinking more about it,its more like his toonforce influencing technology.The example i know are: One time he add a new application to a machine by only writing into it. Second he made with applications like a gorilla punching the opponents face and have so strong vibrition that could shake the user of the phone etc. The last example i can think of is bugs traveling to cyber space and taking advantage of the mechanics of that world. I guess it just toonforce and reprogramming robots its sound more like hacking for me I still think bugs wins for Eldi's reasons.

Back