• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Richard Watterson resistence addition

This is masochism instead of resistance.

Reactions: Sus
This is masochism instead of resistance.
not really, it grow his muscles instead of hurting him, according to Donut Cop, so, normal electricity attacks shouldnt be able to affect that version of Richard, as it would just grow up his muscles

normal electricity attacks shouldnt be able to affect that version of Richard, as it would just grow up his muscles
to the masochists it doesn't hurt either, if not it gives them more pleasure, this is the same case, well leaving jokes and antics aside, i agree

So, richard wasnt hurt by the Taser, it actually just make him stronger, so, he should have resistance to Electricity Manipulation
****, THE SCAN IS IN PORTUGUESE, WAIT A MINUTE

i didn't say i disagree
just the masochism part actually made sense to me
it doesnt really

Electric current is able to create severe burns in the body. The reason is hidden in the power dissipation across the body´s electrical resistance. Shock can cause: cardiac arrest, burns to tissues and organs, muscle spasms, serious effects to the nervous system and other unexpected consequenses

being unaffected due it doesnt really envolves masochism

The reason is hidden in the power dissipation across the body´s electrical resistance. Shock can cause: cardiac arrest, burns to tissues and organs, muscle spasms, serious effects to the nervous system and other unexpected consequenses
Masochists like to be stepped on between the legs by women and that causes unimaginable pain that can lead to serious medical problems and yet they like it, soooo.

it doesnt really

Electric current is able to create severe burns in the body. The reason is hidden in the power dissipation across the body´s electrical resistance. Shock can cause: cardiac arrest, burns to tissues and organs, muscle spasms, serious effects to the nervous system and other unexpected consequenses

being unaffected due it doesnt really envolves masochism
people always gotta ruin the fun smh

i still agree though

you are slowly becoming a brazilian
I have the same problem as with English, I can read and write in Portuguese or English, but I am bad at speaking it because in my country almost nobody speaks these languages and I have no one to talk to in order to practice it, so I have no one to talk to.

I have the same problem as with English, I can read and write in Portuguese or English, but I am bad at speaking it because in my country almost nobody speaks these languages and I have no one to talk to in order to practice it, so I have no one to talk to.
I have the same problem with english as well lmao, I can write (sometimes I can make mistakes in grammar) and read it very well, but i can't speak it lmfao

Masochists like to be stepped on between the legs by women and that causes unimaginable pain that can lead to serious medical problems and yet they like it, soooo.
i was about to make a joke but these people really needs some mental help

So, richard wasnt hurt by the Taser, it actually just make him stronger, so, he should have resistance to Electricity Manipulation
bump

Back