• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revision About Yhwach Abilities

Hi everyone, this time I will revise the thread that I made earlier

first point like i said that yhwach makes ichibei's abilities powerless on yhwach

and for Futen Taisatsuryoo this ability changes a person to nothingness or 0 but this is very minimal to be used as a void manipulation feat, so here I will revise that futen taisatsuryoo is classified as Existence Erasure

do you agree that yhwach will get power nullification with the feats of eliminating Existence Erasure and he can also negate the ability of Futen Taisatsuryoo which can negate immortality type 4

Last edited:
first point like i said that yhwach makes ichibei's power powerless
I think it's just getting Invulnerable maybe?, because Ichibei's power is powerless to Yhwach, not a feat that makes Ichibei's power being nulled
so here I will revise that futen taisatsuryoo is classified as Existence Erasure
from what I see, Yhwach is saying that he's "Absorbing" and shouldn't he get Absorption instead of an existence erasure?

Correct me if i wrong

from what I see, Yhwach is saying that he's "Absorbing" and shouldn't he get Absorption instead of an existence erasure?

agree with this, the way the bald dude says "back into nothingness" showed that it is just a flowery word which implied it is done without a trace. absorbtion seems more legit

Yhwach sebenarnya meniadakan kekuatan Bald Dude, itu ditunjukkan di gambar ini
Hmm,

I don't know where the feats he get the Power Null

Is that from

"Why has my power fallen away from him"

And
Yhawch says
"All Powers i have come to know turn to my side"

isn't it just still getting absorption?

Correct me

"All Powers I have come to know turn to my side"
This line sounds like he nullifies that power by absorbing it, on the other hand, he can use it as well

So I'll just say that Yhwach get Power Mimicry and Power Null Via Absorbing other people's power

agree with this, the way the bald dude says "back into nothingness" showed that it is just a flowery word which implied it is done without a trace. absorbtion seems more legit
if you talk about flowery word, then what feats can be used for futen taisatsuryoo? those are the only feats he has, so your argument is the same as saying that futen taisatsuryoo is just a flowery word, and futen taisatsuryoo is not absorption power

Hmm,

Is that from

And
Yhawch says

Correct me
of course it gets absorption but he also negates ichibei's power by absorbing it doesn't that include feats for power null as well and "the power that i know turns to my side" isn't this the same as negating the opponent's power by taking it? these feats should have power nullification & absorption

"All Powers I have come to know turn to my side"
This line sounds like he nullifies that power by absorbing it, on the other hand, he can use it as well

So I'll just say that Yhwach get Power Mimicry and Power Null Via Absorbing other people's power
I agree with this

I think it's just getting Invulnerable maybe?, because Ichibei's power is powerless to Yhwach, not a feat that makes Ichibei's power being nulled

Correct me if i wrong
I'm not even talking about yhwach having existence erasure

Hmm,

Is that from

And
Yhawch says

Correct me

he said that "becoming unable to harm him" which means that he nullified ichibei powers

if you talk about flowery word, then what feats can be used for futen taisatsuryoo? those are the only feats he has, so your argument is the same as saying that futen taisatsuryoo is just a flowery word, and futen taisatsuryoo is not absorption power

no? i did say its an absorbtion power did you read my comment properly?

no? i did say its an absorbtion power did you read my comment properly?
the one you replied said that futen taisatsuryoo is absorption not existence erasure while futen taisatsuryoo is erasing a person into nothingness, and do you agree with that person? Yhwach has the absorption power while Futen Taisatsuryoo belongs to Ichibei

the one you replied said that futen taisatsuryoo is absorption not existence erasure while futen taisatsuryoo is erasing a person into nothingness, and do you agree with that person? Yhwach has the absorption power while Futen Taisatsuryoo belongs to Ichibei

i agree that Futsn Taiskdjrb is an absorbtion power

of course it gets absorption but he also negates ichibei's power by absorbing it doesn't that include feats for power null as well and "the power that i know turns to my side" isn't this the same as negating the opponent's power by taking it? these feats should have power nullification & absorption

Alright, let's talk about this case by case
1. Yhwach can get Power Null, if indeed "all" of Ichibei's powers are really Null, either Null due to absorption, or something else
2. From the scene you gave, there is absolutely no indication of null power, if there is a follow-up scene where Ichibei's power is completely lost or can't use his power to attack Yhwach, because his lost power is canceled, then I agree
3. If only the scene was like that,

I mean, we know Yhwach said that in that scene

"All powers i have come to know turn to my side"

these words

can be
a. Flowery Word
b. Power Mimicry(why I say like this, of course because all power goes to his side, alias belongs to him, and if there is no further context, then maybe I will think of it like that)
c. Again and again only Absorption

Like I said, if indeed Ichibei really is nulled, and not just Half or a little of his power

I will agree

From the scene you gave, there is absolutely no indication of null power, if there is a follow-up scene where Ichibei's power is completely lost or can't use his power to attack Yhwach, because his lost power is canceled, then I agree
I think you already know what is included in the classification of power nullification, okay, it's explained that he absorbs that power, but at this stage isn't the power of Ichibei also nullified at the same time?

that mean all power cant hit/harm/kill him. basically almighty was powernull.he didnt absorb it
Can't hit him? Hmm, couldn't it be Dura or Invulnerability? Or did Almighty really "null" Ichibei Power? that makes it can't be hit by Ichibei?

Yhwach already states how his ability works

1. He can see all possibilities of the futures
2. All powers he "sees" take his side and become unable to harm him and much less kill him
3. he is able to manipulate the future/fate to the point of him being able to completely rewrite it

Yhwach already has powernull and absorption on his profile FYI

Saya pikir Anda sudah tahu apa yang termasuk dalam klasifikasi pembatalan kekuatan, oke, dijelaskan bahwa dia menyerap kekuatan itu, tetapi pada tahap ini bukankah kekuatan Ichibei juga dibatalkan pada saat yang sama?
Hmm, well, I guess I'll just have to wait for another moderator to wait for the results

2. All powers he "sees" take his side and become unable to harm him and much less kill him
3. he is able to manipulate the future/fate to the point of him being able to completely rewrite it

I see

here I'm just adding feats to it because it would be nlf if we assume that yhwach can cancel all abilities he sees in the future and I'm also adding resistance to negation immortality type 4 here

Alright, let's talk about this case by case
1. Yhwach can get Power Null, if indeed "all" of Ichibei's powers are really Null, either Null due to absorption, or something else
2. From the scene you gave, there is absolutely no indication of null power, if there is a follow-up scene where Ichibei's power is completely lost or can't use his power to attack Yhwach, because his lost power is canceled, then I agree
3. If only the scene was like that,

I mean, we know Yhwach said that in that scene

"All powers i have come to know turn to my side"

these words

can be
a. Flowery Word
b. Power Mimicry(why I say like this, of course because all power goes to his side, alias belongs to him, and if there is no further context, then maybe I will think of it like that)
c. Again and again only Absorption

Like I said, if indeed Ichibei really is nulled, and not just Half or a little of his power

I will agree
first point

here I will give some achievements through case by case

The first feat was Yhwach who beat Getuga Tenshou Ichigo

of course this achievement is enough to get the criteria for canceling from absorption

Yhwach's second feat steals Yamamoto's Bankai

Of course these feats have proven that Yhwach gets power nullification for taking his Bankai by absorbing it and making the Bankai user lose his power.

the third feats are of course related to ichibei

in this feat, it is clear that ichibei's power is peeled off, yhwach, if you match the case I gave, of course this can be used as the same feat

first point like i said that yhwach makes ichibei's abilities powerless on yhwach

and for Futen Taisatsuryoo this ability changes a person to nothingness or 0 but this is very minimal to be used as a void manipulation feat, so here I will revise that futen taisatsuryoo is classified as Existence Erasure

do you agree that yhwach will get power nullification with the feats of eliminating Existence Erasure and he can also negate the ability of Futen Taisatsuryoo which can negate immortality type 4
Agree fra.

first point

here I will give some achievements through case by case

The first feat was Yhwach who beat Getuga Tenshou Ichigo

of course this achievement is enough to get the criteria for canceling from absorption

Yhwach's second feat steals Yamamoto's Bankai

Of course these feats have proven that Yhwach gets power nullification for taking his Bankai by absorbing it and making the Bankai user lose his power.

the third feats are of course related to ichibei

in this feat, it is clear that ichibei's power is peeled off, yhwach, if you match the case I gave, of course this can be used as the same feat

@DontTalkDT @Antvasima @Damage3245 @Loyd

Did u agree with this? yhwach should have an increase in his profile about some feats of his power

@DontTalkDT @Antvasima @Damage3245 @Loyd

Did u agree with this? yhwach should have an increase in his profile about some feats of his power
remind me what the changes is again? because yhwach already have power nullification on his profile

Power Nullification (All powers that Yhwach sees in the future will be incapable of harming him or defeating him)

here I'm just adding feats to it because it would be nlf if we assume that yhwach can cancel all abilities he sees in the future and I'm also adding resistance to negation immortality type 4 here

no, he doesnt have resistance to immortality type 4 negation because he NULLED Ichibei power, not resisted it

no, he doesnt have resistance to immortality type 4 negation because he NULLED Ichibei power, not resisted it
I mean he can nullify abilities that can negate immortality type 4, let's give an example with death manip, if someone with death manip has negation immortality type 4 will Yhwach see the future can cancel his power? because of Yhwach's own feats canceling futen taisatsuryoo which is a negation immortality type 4

I mean he can nullify abilities that can negate immortality type 4, let's give an example with death manip, if someone with death manip has negation immortality type 4 will Yhwach see the future can cancel his power? because of Yhwach's own feats canceling futen taisatsuryoo which is a negation immortality type 4
I think He's right, Yhwach just Nulled Ichibei Powers, not Resisted it

remind me what the changes is again? because yhwach already have power nullification on his profile
Of course, but here I add some feats, one of which is nullify ability with feats negate immortality type 4, and nullify existence Erasure which will be very influential in several battles that are still ongoing, for example Yhwach against Goku

Of course, but here I add some feats, one of which is nullify ability with feats negate immortality type 4, and nullify existence Erasure which will be very influential in several battles that are still ongoing, for example Yhwach against Goku
You don't get the point

Yhwach already has Power Null, and he's just reminding you, and what you're doing is just adding to some of his power null abilities, it's nullify EE and Negation Immo4(though I still don't agree)

Anda tidak mengerti maksudnya

Yhwach sudah memiliki Power Null, dan dia hanya mengingatkan Anda, dan apa yang Anda lakukan hanyalah menambahkan beberapa kemampuan kekuatan nolnya, itu membatalkan EE dan Negation Immo4 (walaupun saya masih tidak setuju)
yeah, but on some platforms like tiktok the profile of a character on vsb is very important, because they are debating something through the profile so I'm here to straighten out some of yhwach's feats a little

yeah, but on some platforms like tiktok the profile of a character on vsb is very important, because they are debating something through the profile so I'm here to straighten out some of yhwach's feats a little
bruh, don't mind it, they see profiles but don't follow the fiction, even someone who doesn't know Vs battle if he follow Bleach fiction from long ago, he knows more about Yhwach's power than tiktok people who just see to profile characters and don't know the truth

then go to those platform and correct them, there's no need to change the profile which already is correct

Back