• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resistances for Roxas

So in Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days Roxas is capable of gaining high resistances to several abilities through the use of his rings.

Void Manipulation via Nothing to Fear

Spatial Manipulation via Space in it's Place

Wind Manipulation via Flagging Winds

Ice Manipulation via Ice Breaker

Earth Manipulation via Down to Earth

Mind Manipulation and Illusion Manipulation via Lose Your Illusio

Power Null via Sightings Of The Moo

Fire Manipulation via Tears of Flame

Water Manipulation and Absorption via Parting of Waters

Time Manipulation via Test of Time

Blindess via Flowers Athirst

Lightning manipulation via Stolen Thunder

And Light Manipulation via Dying of The Light

And resistance to all of the above via Master's Circle

Also the Nothing Element allows the user to ignore defense but I'm not sure what that would be

I will be honest, @Hst master, it would be better to have supporting evidence such as descriptions or scans that shows the resistances or abilities.

For example, here the Master Circle's evidence

This link should help you find more evidence for the other equipment.

Edit: I agree with the resistances since I beat the games and clearly remember gaining specific abilities via certain pieces of equipment.

Guess these can be added; I am busy with my academics but I can start adding these updates, later tonight though!

Back