• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resident Evil: Movies (aka an attempt to resurrect this verse from the dead). Some massive reworks and additions for Alice profile part 1

Resident Evil. Anderson movies. Pretty good movies (There is some kind of good vibe in them. Even nowadays, this movies are closest to games.Yes it is... I still remember RE welcome to raccoon goofy ahh city...It seems to me that the 1-2 parts will become iconic after a while time). It's a pity that everyone forgot about them. It's enough to take Alice's profile and make sure of it.

In this thread, I will offer my own changes and reworkings in the profile of the main character of these films-Alice

Let'go

First of all. It is necessary to remove such parts from Alice's profile as Original and Clones. Because Alice herself is not an original.
3:25

1:15

From wiki (Biography of Alice)
Alice was created by Umbrella as a clone of Alicia Marcus, the daughter of co-founder James Marcus.[1]
Alice's purpose was to protect the Looking Glass House and she remained unaware of her true nature as a clone, thinking that she was the original as all Umbrella clones were created to believe.

That is, Alice herself is not an original. And her clones are just clones of a clone (as strange as it may sound). Alice is just a special clone (who survived most of the events and still survived)))

Also Alice and her clones have the same abilities and characteristics

From wiki

The Alice clones are perfect clones of the original Alice. They were created for several purposes, with some being test subjects for Umbrella Prime and others retaining all of the original's physical and psionic abilities. These clones were specifically created to derive a strain of the t-Virus to reverse the ravenous effects of the original virus in the Undead population by increasing their intelligence.[1

Main Alice uses telekinesis

And

0:56

Her Clone uses telekinesis
1:20

That is, Alice=Her clones in terms of power

2. Keys
It is worth starting to figure out the keys for Alice. Oooh... It was hard to figure out. So much has happened to her powers in these 6 parts.

[Base]

Alice base form is: Part 1
(She was a clone and an agent of Umbrella who was assigned to guard the entrance to the Hive. In this form, she has no psionic and telekinesis powers)

untill ending
1:40

Umbrella scientists took her away for experiments

From Alice wiki
Alice and Matt got to the surface; however, they were prevented from taking the Anti-virus by backup from Umbrella, who wanted answers. They were both seized and taken into quarantine at Raccoon General Hospital. Alice was experimented on, along with Matt, who became the monstrous Nemesis. Alice, on the other hand, did not mutate when injected with the T-virus, instead evolving into a better human being. 18:45 time code in RE Apocalypse 2004. Alice flashback Umbrella experiments on introduction of the t-virus into her. 40:00 time code in Re apocalypse movie. Alice says that something had been done to her and she was no longer human. 1:01:13 another time code-Umbrella infected Alice with T-Virus. 1:04:45

Alice Part 2 is Post T-Virus Alice

Untill the ending

Umbrella again took her back for experiments. And she gained new psionic and telekinesis powers

From Alice wiki
Two hours later, her body was retrieved from the Arklay Mountains by Umbrella scientists, lead by Dr. J. Isaacs.

3 weeks after the outbreak in Raccoon City, Alice has been taken to a Umbrella facility in Detroit. She wakes from stasis in a tank, with no memory of the outbreak or The Hive. It was revealed that Isaacs reanimated Alice with a new strain of the t-Virus which gave her telekinetic abilities, making her Umbrella's most successful experiment.

And full movie on YouTube watch the ending

Later, Alice in parts 3 and 4 also shows her telekinesis powers

Here
0:19

Here
0:52

Here

And here
0:21

Later, Wesker injects her with an antivirus that robs her of her powers
1:42

And Alice returned to her base form.
She will remain in her base form until the end of part 6 Final Chapter.

Explanations:
At the beginning of part 5, Alice finds herself back in Umbrella. But no experiments were performed on her anymore. At the end of part 5, it may seem that Wesker restored her powers by injecting the T-virus into her.

2:10

But no. It all turned out to be a performance and a deception, and Alice didn't get her powers. In part 6, she doesn't show any telekinesis powers

Openning of Final Chapter
3:40

Alice says that the last frontier of humanity turned out to be a trap

From Alice wiki https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Alice
Wesker's aid of Alice proves to be a trap to destroy what's left of humanity. Wesker destroys the White House and everyone inside of it, leaving only Alice alive inside the rubble.

Yes, at the end of part 6 Red Queen says that in Alice's body hase T-virus cells. But it could just be a micro dose from Wesker (in order to trick her)

From Alice wiki
At the end of Resident Evil: Retribution, Albert Wesker injects Alice with the T-Virus, instantly restoring her powers, which she threatened to kill him for. In The Final Chapter, while Alice has the T-virus inside of her, she displays none of her former powers. The Red Queen states that Wesker had only pretended to restore her powers. All of her T-virus cells and any abilities they may have granted her are eradicated by the anti-virus at the end of The Final Chapter.

For example:
In part 6 She doesn't show the same super jumps as in part 2
1:15

And so it's time to do conclusion about Alice keys
Base (Part 1, Part 4-post Wesker Antivirus, Part 5, Part 6) | T-Virus (Part 2) | Improved T-Virus (End of Part 2, Part 3, Part 4-pre Wesker antivirus)

Final version of Alice keys:
Base | T-Virus | Improved T-Virus

I know that Alice's current profile is almost the same, but all her feats are mixed up with each other. Some feats that she performed not in the base form for some reason relate to her base and so on. There is a lot of understatement in Alice's profile at the moment

3. Tiers
First of all, I would like to say that the movies Re verse is similar to the game Re verse in terms of power. The technology in this verse is ahead of the technology of the real world. Humans in these movies can perform superhuman things (just like in games)

Alice in base form can survive after this explosions

Alice in base form survive after serious jet crash
1:55

Base Alice can surivive after Axeman hit her with massive weapon
0:36

Axeman with his weapon can perform this
0:29

Base Alice can traded blows with Umbrella controled Jill (who literally have superhuman strenght)
0:58

3:32

Base Alice tanked blows from Rain
0:51

(Rain has been enhanced by the Las Plagas virus, 0:25)

(With this death blow, Rain killed a guy who could withstand her blows before)
0:06

Base Alice can kill undeads with her blows
0:15

0:49

3:21

And base Alice can harm Majini Undead with her blows
0:12 (2:03 this woman is Majini Undead)

In RE Afterlife. Majini Undead can can break through tunnels through ground, concrete and stone in prison timecodes: 39:00, 46:50, 49:40, 49:504

Wesker from Re movies can survive after this explosion

And Alice can survive after his blows
1:23

And of course Alice can harm those who can harm her (Except Wesker)

So I think wall level+ should be fine for a base Alice

T-Virus Alice from part 2 should be At least wall level+. Because virus has made her overall stronger.

Improved T-Virus Alice is At least Wall level+, likely higher. Because she probably should have become even stronger physically and Small Building level+ or Building level with telekinesis.

Alice with telekinesis performing this

And

0:34

Conclusion
Base Alice-Wall level+, higher with weapons and explosives

T-Virus Alice-At least Wall level+. Because T-Virus made her overall stronger and Alice in part 2 says that something had been done to her and she was no longer human. That is, she herself understands that she has become stronger

Improved T-Virus Alice-At least Wall level+, likely Small Building level.
1. The new type of T-Virus must be better than the previous one (and therefore Alice must have become even stronger after injection of new virus)
2. She can traded blows with Tyrant
1:50
(who tanked her telekinesis)
0:59
And Alice can survive after his telekinesis? Super scream? IDK About what kind of ability this tyrant used
1:26

And Alice with telekinesis powers should be maybe Small Building level+ or Building level

She performing this
1:43

And this

0:33

Pretty good movies
Its a safe place here, you don't need to lie /s
Base (Part 1, Part 4-post Wesker Antivirus, Part 5, Part 6) | T-Virus (Part 2) | Improved T-Virus (End of Part 2, Part 3, Part 4-pre Wesker antivirus)
Yeah those seem agreeable to me.

For the post I would ask that you clean up the links since its rather difficult to read the proposal. Or make a draft page of what the proposed changes look like.

Its a safe place here, you don't need to lie /s

Yeah those seem agreeable to me.

For the post I would ask that you clean up the links since its rather difficult to read the proposal. Or make a draft page of what the proposed changes look like.

Here are the changes.

This is only the first part of my work on her profile so far. Later, I will add supporting feats and take work of the speed and lifting. I'm probably going to need calculations so that she gets Small Building level+ with telekinesis. This feats can be rated as high 9-A?

And

0:33

The first maybe, you'd have to calculate it.

The second is just her controlling the fuel of a flame thrower. That's just fire manipulation rather than an AP feat she scales to imo.

Back