• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Request to become a bureaucrat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Hello, wiki community of FC/OC VS Battles.

FC/OC VS Battles wiki has grown significantly over the past few months. With each passing day, however, it has become increasingly difficult to manage and organise the site. I think that it would help my work to make this wiki better considerably if I gained the option to appoint a few responsible administrators to manage the site, and hope that you, the community here at FC/OC VS Battles, will provide me the support to do so.

My sincere thanks for your help.

-Your friendly admin and Dragon General, CrossverseCrisis/David.

Well, appointing an admin would be a good idea, in that case.

I'll support you and whoever else becomes an administrator!

Well thats a good idea also good luck to future administrators

Given the sheer contribution that CrossverseCrisis has made to FC/OC VS Battles wiki shows how invested he is in this wiki's future. He is dedicated, both towards improving the site and solving other members' queries.

I think it's safe to say that this wiki will be in good hands if becomes a bureaucrat, and I cannot think of a better member for the job.

I whole-heartedly support this notion.

I've know Cross for quite a bit now and with the amount of contributions he has made for the wiki and given his dedication towards the site. I can calmly say that the FC/OC wiki will be in good hands should CrossverseCrisis become it's bureaucrat.

I fully support this....

I completely agree.

Cross is, by far, the most dedicated member to this wiki, and he has shown great persistance with this wiki, trying the hardest that he could to keep it active.

If someone here deserves to be a bureaucrat, Cross is that man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back