• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Request Creation for Godzilla Junior.

Hi there Guys!, came here to request the profile creation of Godzilla Junior.

Reasons for what we need a Godzilla Jr Profile are:

1. Is an Important character in Godzilla Franchise specifically in Heisei Era ( don't have him is like don't have Gohan in DBZ)

2. Most Important reason, he Is a Official Toho Godzilla Incarnation.

3. Having his profile will help us to validate some Tiers for other Heisei Kaijus as Destroyah's Fliying and Aggregated Forms.

4. It's pretty cool!

Thoughts?

I fully support this, but do we have enough feats for Junior? Should he have keys as Baby, Little and Junior? I'm afraid we don't have enough feats for the cute critter

I'm actually going to retract my previous statement since, as Byakushiki and ZillaJr have said, we just don't have the feats for a consistent profile page. I still support the idea, but he just doesn't have anything going for him... and even Aggregate Destoroyah isn't currently tiered.

IIRC, we only see the aftermath of the destruction of Birth Island in the movie, we don't know the island's size, and nothing indicated that Junior was anywhere near the explosion

ConsumingFire said:
I'm actually going to retract my previous statement since, as Byakushiki and ZillaJr have said, we just don't have the feats for a consistent profile page. I still support the idea, but he just doesn't have anything going for him... and even Aggregate Destoroyah isn't currently tiered.
Well Godzilla Junior survived the explosion of Birth Island with no Injuries, in fact that is an awesome feat for him.

Apex PredatorX said:
Well Godzilla Junior survived the explosion of Birth Island with no Injuries, in fact that is an awesome feat for him.
Well, I was going to post a calc that verified the explosion of Birth Island as being around Large Mountain/Small Island level but unfortunately it is no longer available.

Junior can only really be scaled from that explosion plus his fight with Aggregate Destoroyah.

ConsumingFire said:
Well, I was going to post a calc that verified the explosion of Birth Island as being around Large Mountain/Small Island level but unfortunately it is no longer available.

Junior can only really be scaled from that explosion plus his fight with Aggregate Destoroyah.
I have one made by Gallavant a calc member from Naruto Forums and Vs Battles wiki, same person that made the Pachinko Large Star Level calc for Godzilla, and many others.

godzillas-son-survives-an-island-buster.

I will ask someone to make it, I made it before but was deleted, Also I notice there was a request for Zone Fighter months ago, and no one has pay attention to it. this is why I make this Thread.

I still have the information from the profile.

Think I remember a scene where a group of aggregates were climbing on Burning Godzilla, who was heating up entire seas with his body heat earlier in the movie. Seems more than reasonable seeing where the other kaiju are at.

Gallavant said:
Think I remember a scene where a group of aggregates were climbing on Burning Godzilla, who was heating up entire seas with his body heat earlier in the movie. Seems more than reasonable seeing where the other kaiju are at.
We'd need an area and a time frame.

ZillaJrKaijuKing said:
I was talking about the heating up seas claim.
Oh, well then that was right at the beginning of the movie. From what I saw, it was just a small amount of water being boiled. Hardly an entire sea. I don't know where that claim is coming from.

He did it twice, both before entering the Meltdown phase of his Burning transformation. The first time, there were computer screens showed that he heated the East China/Taiwan Sea to over a hundred degrees, as well as mentions of the high temperature of the sea water. Later, when he was breaking out of the ice maser barrage by Super X3, we see the temperature of the Seto Inland Sea area changing rapidly in what appears to be real time.

http://i.imgur.com/HELfHhc.png

http://i.imgur.com/4OSThX0.png

Over at OBD they calced that if the Taiwan sea was heated like this only down to a depth of 25 meters (or up to about Godzilla's knee) the total energy involved would be Large Island Level

As a side thought, if Burning Godzilla's out of control reactor is actually outputting large amounts of heat like that consistently, and Super X3 kept him frozen for an extended period of time, that's really impressive, although if I call the fission rate was reduced significantly by the cadmium

EDIT: He was frozen by the beams for six hours before the cadmium started to work, so that means Super X3's beams are incredibly powerful.

00:50:14,150 --> 00:50:16,514
- Okay!
- We did it!

00:50:17,250 --> 00:50:18,332
All right!

00:50:18,650 --> 00:50:22,328
Godzilla's temperature is rising rapidly,
so according to the computer,

00:50:23,500 --> 00:50:28,242
he will stay frozen for only six hours.
The rest is up to you.

00:50:38,250 --> 00:50:40,129