• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm does diablo do time stop and life and death manipulation on the fly? Ren takes out EFO the instant the battle starts in character so there is that...

He does, paradise time is kind of his fav move, when he activates it, time is stopped for everyone except diablo and his opponent, however diablo can stop the time of his opponents attacks.

His life and death manipulation won't work on ren though since ren has resistance to mental attacks, in the world of paradise time diablo can decide the life or death of his opponent based on their mental strength, since ren's mental strength is great i assume, it won't work.

Though there is still diablo's inversion of truth and fallacy which turns illusions into reality, and also his end of the world which brings the destruction of everything diablo doesn't allow, including abilities which manipulate fate like shion's.

how does his turn from illusion to reality work? So ren can still move but does diablo need to know if its an attack cause well...EFO is all about giving ren an edge in speed so diablo MAY not precieve it however what concerns me is his illusion to reality

Mental strength yeah Ren has a pretty good willpower to what extent idk maybe not like LDO who took meth's mental assult and were not too crazy but should have some water to it

Looking it back over again, paradise time basically stops time for everyone but diablo and his opponent, and his opponents body and mind are separated from what i can see, basically the person is conscious but their body can't move, no more like their mind is taken to diablo's illusion world, in that world he can kill someone based on their mental strength, and also make whatever happens in that world also happen in the real world.

If your spirit is strong you can overcome the ability, that is different from his time of allurement ability though which stops the time of his opponents attacks preventing them from moving, and also there is his end of the world which i previously mentioned which has an effect which denies everything and brings about the destruction of everything diablo doesn't allow, including fate manipulation, anyway will reply to this later, need to go to bed.

well he kills ppl based on mental strength but ren is no slouch in that department so i don't think it will be easy anyway and he stops attacks via making the opponents stop moving no?. And does he go for that destruction on things diablo doesn't allow also does he have to know what the powers are to begin with or not? Also night CP

Time of allurement stops the time of his opponents attacks, it's just been used on like energy attacks though, he can't stop the time of his opponents themselves, just if they use like energy attacks he can stop the time of that.

End of the world as the opposite of shion's chaotic fate, shion's chaotic fate negates the effects of her opponent's technique, it is an ability which brings the results that shion wishes for. Even if fate said that something could not be cut, it will get cut with her ability.

Diablo with end of the world creates condensed destructive energy in his hands. The energy has the effect of denying everything, to the things that Diablo doesn't allow, the effect brings destruction, shion's ability which can manipulate fate and cut through anything, was denied by diablo's end of the world, so end of the world>fate manipulation. End of the world is pretty much existence erasure.

Diablo's other technique is great wiseman, it allows him to be able to understand his opponents abilities and how to counteract them. He can even steal some techniques just by looking at them. He used it to completely understand benimaru's hell flare which is hell fire which can't be resisted, the ability also nullifies fire resistance, diablo understood how to counteract it with his great wiseman ability and completely nullified it.

Ren's attacks are physical not energy based though so he can't stop that

So EOTW will kill ren

Great wiseman is passive yes? Well he can't steal speed boost and Ren with EFO is pretty capable of vanishing from rein's sight just saying his EFO will be the factor for his win however what makes me think is that his time manipulation can detach body and soul from each other yes? Though LDO should have some control of their soul from what i understand so they could get it back to body though idk about this (only rein had something of this sort but that scene was...umm to put it lightly weird)

Great wiseman is passive yes. Paradise time detaches the person's soul and places it into his illusion world, diablo however can reap souls without doing that, it's another effect of end of the world ability, with it he can also take people's souls from their body.

well Ren is resistent to soul manipulation (Rea while with ritual yanked every soul in the city except for some ppl like Ren, Kei, Shirou (i forgot who survived the soul yank plus well idk much on that but that's what happen i think) though EOTW abilities of existence erasure will be ren's enemy though i don't think Ren would allow himself to get hit by it...btw how does that EOTW function like a projectile and fist or something?

EOTW functions like a projectile, he can put on his fist or in weapons, but he primarily uses it as an energy attack.

if the primary usage is an energy attack for diablo and ren notices it he will accelerate and try not to touch it at all avoiding it at all costs (he avoids unnecessary damage as much as possible from what i understand and doesn't go for stupid things unless he needs to take a gamble)

So he isn't cocky, cool.

Guess diablo will just have to teleport around while firing EOTW at ren, he won't be doing anything stupid like trying to take him head on due to his great wiseman, he would know how dangerous ren is.

while he knows how will he react if ren sees him and he isn't too far he can amp his speed enough to close the distance before a reaction (well ren did make cain's lightning too slow in ren's eyes via EFO so i think if diablo turns a blast on Ren he would speed up and be able to attack as he would go to blitz as quick as possible)

Ren's range is only extended melee while diablo's is hundreds of meters, diablo will have a range advantage, and due to great wiseman he won't be stupid enough to go for cqc, he can keep teleporting and firing off EOTW, if he sees ren keeps dodging he can just use his Nuclear Strike Magic, which as it sounds is magic which launches attacks comparable to nukes and have super long range, he can just add EOTW to that and nuke the entire area.

I 'd say Ren would still win against Diablo due to hs Briah though. Even with Great Wiseman, if Diablo can't act fast enough to deal with Ren's amped speed, he'll most likely die to it

Maybe but the starting distance is going to be in diablo's favor, btw does he use his holy relic off the bat which deals conceptual damage? Though all he has to do to kill diablo is kill his soul, but diablo does have soul manipulation resistance so, probably won't work.

Offtopic but been a while since i have seen you on fab, thought something might have happened to you.

Using Ahnenerbe is Apostle way of fighting, so yes. Though i don't really remember which part of the guillotine that deals conceptual damage aside from its decapitation curse

Im just lazy nowadays tbh. Wiki too bothersome etc etc. I mostly hang in chat though

i think the concept part is more to it replicating marie's curse as to cut heads = negate regen and immortality

I guess Ren would win due to EFO 51/49 while the starting distance is there he would be REAL careful and immediately close his distance always trying to go for neck to finish his opponents off (btw chants are useless and for chuu2 affect) and yes he does use relic instantly again ren in-character is a very serious person and would use his powers off the bat without hesitation.

Putting Ren's image while he is disappearing from existence for the match is so cruel

You are heartless Pegasus "i know i's his profile image lol "

Also Ren for reasons above

Hmm I think Ren can take this, I don't think Paradise Time would work on ren, and Time of Allurement is only work on energy attack. And well, the rest of the reason already stated above really, Ren will use his briah and decapitate Diablo.

@Zero I know nothing about ren so didn't know he was disappearing from existence, oddly fitting though since if end of the world hits him that's what would happen.

Anyway 4 for ren.

> oddly fitting though since if end of the world hits him that's what would happen.

dat foreshadowing tho .....

well he did die in the battle royale against rein and merc that CG pretty much signifies the three hadous mutual destruction

would like to give it to diablo but he's vanity will probably take the better of him and well...you know lose

Ren Fuji, FRA, as well as other reasons such as Diablo having literally no way to defeat him. Ren has a resistance to space-time techniques, and can regenerate from being erased. Ren can also negate Diablo's Low-Godly regen via his EFS. Even though speed is equalised, Ren's Briah basically makes it to where he moves at much faster speeds while his opponent is so slow, they're basically at a standstill. Ren also has a resistance to all of Diablo's mind-based techniques. So, Ren.

i think this is only EFO and two EOTW requires mid-godly to live @hadou just pointing it out to you

There's no Route where he has only EFO, and I haven't seen anyone mentioned EFF. And while you're right, he'd still win due to his amped speed. So, my vote goes to Ren.

i said i get it but just pointing out he doesn't have all in his disposal and his standard would be EFO anyway but i digress

Despite all of the abilities shown on Ren's base stats, he does not possess all of the mentioned abilities at one time in all of the routes prior to his ascension to Hadou status (Ex. In Kei's Story Route near the end, he later has access to Beatrice's Holy Relic and the ability of use Eine Faust Scherzo. While in Rea's Route, he does not have them but later gains the ability to use Eine Faust Finale instead). Thus, it should be mentioned in all of his Versus threads on which version of Ren from either Route is being used.

Literally from the page

Alrighty, well, the same basically applies. Speed amp, off with his head before EOTW, as well as Diablo not being able to null his actions due to resistance to space-time techniques.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back