• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ren Fuji Update

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Alright so I decided to do this after my verses match got derailed.

1. So Ren Fuji needs to have the types of Immortality and Regenerationn he negates via Marie's curse written on his Powers and Abilities section. Yes in the weapons description it links you to who Marie is but still, it should be listed on his page regardless.

Cain (DC Comics) has his Attack Reflection and it's description written on his Powers and Abilities while also linking who he gets it from.

Then I hear "Well it links to Marie who is 1-A so that should speak for itself"... so... A lot of things link to other characters but we still go people asking questions all the time regardless of what something is linked to.

2. On his page it says the curse works by cutting the targets neck then it negates the Immortality and Regenerationn. However I got people telling me the curse works on Non-Corporeal beings... You know the ones who don't have physical forms and thus have no necks to cut!. It even states it doesn't take effect if any other body part is cut.

If he can do this it should be stated and actually explained that he can still curse people without needed to cut their neck.

That's all.

i forgot exactly about whether the neck is really needed. The potency however negs the regen and immortality yes. (Reinhard's einherjar can't die without reinhard himself but ren could neg it with the curse). Its the same potency as marie who is 1-A due to it being the actual curse. AFAIK

I remember that it needs to make contact with the neck otherwise it doesn't work (he cut Machina's arm but that didn't kill him) and I don't remember him affecting someone incorporeal/intangible like betty or Cain with Betty's Briah.

The regen/immortality neg works from mid-godly up to true-godly and type 10 immortality (but for some reason type 8 immortality is broken in shinza).

Yeah, Marie curse can negate all form of immortalities (Type 1,2,3,4,5,yadayada)

And it can work on intangible/non-corporeal beings. Proof of that being the Gudou Gods (Yakou Madara, Habaki Sakagami [1-A versions] being mentioned to being decapited) so it can definitely work on these kind of beings. As for the neck part, call it Masada weirdness, but all those non-corporeal beings had a human form (which obviously has the neck...no need to say more). No matter how weird it is for you, that's how Masada intended to be.

About the Non-Physical Interaction, really all Dies Irae/Kajiri Kamui Kagura/Senshinkan characters should have it.

I mean, IIRC he never affected someone like that in his base/briah form but I don't know much about KKK so \(┬░<┬░)/ idk.

ALRF said:
Yeah, Marie curse can negate all form of immortalities (Type 1,2,3,4,5,yadayada)
And it can work on intangible/non-corporeal beings. Proof of that being the Gudou Gods (Yakou Madara, Habaki Sakagami [1-A versions] being mentioned to being decapited) so it can definitely work on these kind of beings. As for the neck part, call it Masada weirdness, but all those non-corporeal beings had a human form (which obviously has the neck...no need to say more). No matter how weird it is for you, that's how Masada intended to be.

About the Non-Physical Interaction, really all Dies Irae/Kajiri Kamui Kagura/Senshinkan characters should have it.
I agree

ALRF said:
Yeah, Marie curse can negate all form of immortalities
When you gotta add Large Size (Type 11) to all Tier 1 from this CRT, Beyond-Dimensional Existence and Higher-Dimensional Existence from this CRT, and now possibly add Non-Physical Interaction to locked profiles.

Because it has nothing to do with Ren. It has to do with Marie

https://www10.atwiki.jp/god14/pages/50.html

As her holy relic house her soul, it also contains her curse. So when Ren attacks with his HR, he's also attacking with Marie's power/curse. Marie has feats of affecting Non-corporeal beings and like i said again, Ren Holy Relic is literally Marie

This is my last reply. Take care all

Well it was stated that Reinhard's spear is comparable to Ren's curse so... yeah they both have a 1-A Regenerationn/immortality negation.

Haju got it too since he killed Tenma Yato

Well it was stated that Reinhard's spear is comparable to Ren's curse so... yeah they both have a 1-A Regenerationn/immortality negation.

Haju got it too since he killed Tenma Yato

Hajun got what?

Ok so he needs Immortality Negation (All types), Regenerationn Negation (True-Godly), and Non-Physical Interaction.

However since those Non-C beings had necks the curse shouldn't work on anyone who doesn't have a neck to cut. Unless proven otherwise.

He still can harm Non-C beings but that curse won't set in unless he cuts their neck (Don't know why those guys would give themselves necks)

Is there anything else that's missing?.

gudous are technically walking universes and non-C beings in general and both gudous and hadous are non-C afaik but even then well...ren could cut them and make the curse work

I can unlock the page for additions since there is overall approval. You guys would just have to tell me when you are done.

Back