• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Gamma Venom 567 said:
Gamma Venom 567 said:
Ren resists mindhax
If his stamina dosne't run out.
Ren's stamina is very high so that's out
Okay this is getting ridiocious? WHy make matches you vote for the same guy?
1. I'm not the OP, I am allowed to debate for someone
Because your more familiar with him?

Gamma Venom 567 said:
Gamma Venom 567 said:
Gamma Venom 567 said:
Ren resists mindhax
Because you didn't give any good argument in which Spawn would win while the arguments for Joker winning are better

Gamma Venom 567 said:
Gamma Venom 567 said:
Gamma Venom 567 said:
Ren resists mindhax
Because you didn't give any good argument in which Spawn would win while the arguments for Joker winning are better
Come on dude did you not seen spawn enogh?

Gamma, have you even READ the profiles? Like, seriously. It's right there on Ren's profile: "Resistance to Mind Manipulation".

This site updates when people bring scans. You realize people aren't reading Spawn 24/7 right? Also you act like there is something that needs updating yet you haven't proven this.

I haven't read Image Comics in my life and I have never played a Persona game.

I am just seeing the arguments, and all of yours are stuff that you haven't given proof for or stuff Joker resists.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
This site updates when people bring scans. You realize people aren't reading Spawn 24/7 right? Also you act like there is something that needs updating yet you haven't proven this.
Dude I got the scans of Spawn using a nuke

Unholy nuke
This is the unoly nuke used by Spawn in 301

Isn't that proof enough?

Gamma Venom 567 said:
Zencha9 said:
yeah last time i checked satan doesn't have mid-godly
Satan dies
Spawn using the nuke 262 against sata

Yeah but base spawn used his suit to destroy satan.
okay even if he tries to nuke ren via a 2-C attack speed is equailzed and ren just thinks and boom he's mind haxed

I can't stand when people blame the site for now upgrading a character, as if they're slaved to do this. Lol, just make a CRT if you think he has so many powers that demolish Ren.

Readed this thread, why i smell "somebody is salty because their badass edgelord character lose to anime character"? No offense btw but this is what i got from my mind lel

Back