• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removing 666:Satan's 52x Multiplier

Ok so I discussed it with Agnaa on Discord and he said that 52x Satan being High 4-C is fine as long as he is beating up Mori one sidedly. However, this means that Mori would need to be downgraded back to 4-C since he fought base Satan evenly.

Now just so we're clear, Satan is not currently 4-C+ and this thread is not about addressing that. He scales to Daewi who is half of the Jupiter feat. If anyone wants to change that, make a separate CRT.

Ok so I discussed it with Agnaa on Discord and he said that 52x Satan being High 4-C is fine as long as he is beating up Mori one sidedly. However, this means that Mori would need to be downgraded back to 4-C since he fought base Satan evenly.

Now just so we're clear, Satan is not currently 4-C+ and this thread is not about addressing that. He scales to Daewi who is half of the Jupiter feat. If anyone wants to change that, make a separate CRT.
Why do you keep saying the bolded part? It’s not true he didn’t fight base Satan evenly, he fought phase 2 Satan evenly so why do you repeat it?

Also no Satan is high 4C+ and the reason he’s high 4C+ is because he scales to the full Jupiter feat. On his profile it literally says that he casually tossed Jupiter as his justification for the 4C rating. So again I question why are you downscaling Satan to Daewi if he’s the one actually performing and the one scaling to the full feat. We know he scales above Daewi in fact because Daewi himself couldn’t overpower Satan’s Jupiter toss and needed the aid of Mori Hui, so why are you saying he only scales to Daewi and half the Jupiter feat when he literally did the feat in question that needed to be pushed back?

I mean if we really need a CRT to make Satan 4-C+ we can just make that real quick. There's more than enough evidence, just nobody ever got to it.

I mean if we really need a CRT to make Satan 4-C+ we can just make that real quick. There's more than enough evidence, just nobody ever got to it.
I just feel like that would be completely needless and a waste of time if the discussion can just be solved here.

Why do you keep saying the bolded part? It’s not true he didn’t fight base Satan evenly, he fought phase 2 Satan evenly so why do you repeat it?

Also no Satan is high 4C+ and the reason he’s high 4C+ is because he scales to the full Jupiter feat. On his profile it literally says that he casually tossed Jupiter as his justification for the 4C rating. So again I question why are you downscaling Satan to Daewi if he’s the one actually performing and the one scaling to the full feat. We know he scales above Daewi in fact because Daewi himself couldn’t overpower Satan’s Jupiter toss and needed the aid of Mori Hui, so why are you saying he only scales to Daewi and half the Jupiter feat when he literally did the feat in question that needed to be pushed back?
When I say base Satan I mean Satan without the amp. It doesn't matter if he's in Phase 2 or 1. But if you really want to make Phase 2 baseline High 4-C then yeah ok.

Ok then as PowertoScale earlier said

The updated keys would be

Satan: 4C+ in base| High 4C in phase 2, Higher with acupuncture (can multiply his power by 52x)| at least High 4C in phase 3, 4B with acupuncture| 4A with red wings.

Mori: High 4C (was able to fight with phase 2 Satan| 4B with acupuncture.

I suppose the number values would need to be adjusted slightly if base Mori is scaling to 52x phase 2 Satan in the current profile, as that doesn’t make sense in the series but their keys would essentially remain the same. Just a slight adjustment for Mori’s numbers maybe

Is this in agreement with everyone?

Satan: 4C+ in base| High 4C in phase 2, Higher with acupuncture (can multiply his power by 52x)| at least High 4C in phase 3, 4B with acupuncture| 4A with red wings.

I suppose the number values would need to be adjusted slightly if base Mori is scaling to 52x phase 2 Satan in the current profile, as that doesn’t make sense in the series but their keys would essentially remain the same. Just a slight adjustment for Mori’s numbers maybe

This seems fine to me.

Completelly fine w me.

Once again I don't know the series nor follow the scaling but if this is the "current" scaling then I agree.

Seems fine

Its been a while since anything was said. It seems everyone agrees with the current proposed changes. I can make the changes to the pages, although I know their protected, so I just want to get @Sir_Ovens okay first before I make any changes.

Back