• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rematch of an unofficial battle: Kratos vs. Nocturne

Kepekley23

VS Battles
Retired
Storyline: After suffering from the humiliation in the old 7-B Battle Royale and getting killed off, Kratos escapes from the Underworld for the gajillionth time, and promises revenge for what happened last time. However, after escaping, he gets stuck on a time loop and is sent several years in the past, where he meets a Nocturne who doesn't remember him but is willing to kill him either way.

Chains of Olympus Kratos and 7-B Neptune.

Speed equalized.

Sun Shield and Gauntlet of Zeus are not allowed.

Who would win?

tfw even by the OP standards this shouldnt be possible as Noc is beyond time and thus wouldnt be affected by a time loop ovo

Wait.. Kratos cant even tpuch nocturne since he is intangible...

Nocturene also has magic nullification, the ability to force him to sleep as well as durability negation via space-time cutting.

Wait actually, what nocturne is this?

@Rocker Actually Kratos can touch non-corporeals, but its 7-B Eternum Nocturne as stated in the OP

So essentially:

• A majority of Kratos' aresnal is magic based and thus passively nulled
  • Time manip and age manip are useless
  • Noc has better life drain and magic drain
  • Noc's mind hax should be far, far beyond this version of Kratos' resistance
    • Also madness hax
    • Also physically mind destruction
    • Also perception manip
    • Also stupid good fear manip

WeeklyBattles said:
So essentially:
  • A majority of Kratos' aresnal is magic based and thus passively nulled
  • Time manip and age manip are useless
  • Noc has better life drain and magic drain
  • Noc's mind hax should be far, far beyond this version of Kratos' resistance
    • Also madness hax
    • Also physically mind destruction
    • Also perception manip
    • Also stupid good fear manip
stomp

Blade of chaos has passive resistance to power null going by God of War 4 novel. But i am not sure in this one.

Nocturne is demon, right ? Btw kratos has sun Shiled which able to reflect attack from light of dawn which has Durability negation for demonic creatures. But the OP stated sun shield is not allowed so i kinda confuse in here lol.

@Andika

The Blades of Chaos showed resistance to Power Null in God of War 4? Can you send me details?

That would be scaled to this key of Kratos

soul of hades is from blade of Chaos.

"The Blades of Chaos are reiterated as being indestructible. Being stated that they could never be broken or even dulled, and that the power within them could never die or be silenced."

https://i.imgur.com/JYg21bf.png

Okay, so he stands a chance unless you're wrong.

Everything Kratos has is MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA except for his good ol' BoC and the powers in it such as Soul of Hades, which could be used to block most of Nocturne's attacks thanks to its indestructible properties. However, Nocturne's mindhax is what makes me concerned here.

Gonna need Kep for this.

Back