• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rematch: Kashimo VS Hakari (4-4-0)

Honestly, I vote Hakari FRA. If the win condition is stalling, always bet on Kinji 'Offscreen' Hakari.

Also I did a bit of research and looked at where the image the fight is located at is from and its Alentejo, Portugal, which means Hakari could legit just move the fight towards a body of water and get his win that way (as for how he will find it........... call it a lucky guess)

Honestly, I vote Hakari FRA. If the win condition is stalling, always bet on Kinji 'Offscreen' Hakari.

Also I did a bit of research and looked at where the image the fight is located at is from and its Alentejo, Portugal, which means Hakari could legit just move the fight towards a body of water and get his win that way (as for how he will find it........... call it a lucky guess)
counted, i doubt hakari will move his domain, since he has no reason to do this

counted, i doubt hakari will move his domain, since he has no reason to do this
I wasn't suggesting he move his domain every single time, that's more of a suprise factor. Both of these two are fast enough to just go there with their speed and since there is literally nothing around for them to crash into except for the ground and a few stray trees, knockback is going to go FAR meaning the entire fight is going to be extremely mobile and would naturally just be moving in a direction anyway.

yeah, i just check the profile, even if hakari does somehow realize theres body of water (which he wont), moving 20+ meters per domain, its not gonna get him close enough anyways lol
I think he can move more than a KM distance from what I see in Shinjuku Showdown arc but definitely not from a desert to sea.

I think he can move more than a KM distance from what I see in Shinjuku Showdown arc but definitely not from a desert to sea.
It's not desert to the sea, it's just any nearby body of water which there are a few notable ones in the area. Also Alentejo is more of a plains area than a outrite desert, the fight is just in one of the dry patches

It's not desert to the sea, it's just any nearby body of water which there are a few notable ones in the area. Also Alentejo is more of a plains area than a outrite desert, the fight is just in one of the dry patches

do i really gotta change where this fight takes place? cause i really dont want this debate to go into the same thing that happens in the manga

do i really gotta change where this fight takes place? cause i really dont want this debate to go into the same thing that happens in the manga
I don't think that's needed since it's not going exactly the same way. Hakari would likely be on the search for a water source and knowing his supernatural luck even an oasis could pop up if you stick him in a desert. This scenario puts a different spin on it since Hakari effectively needs to goad his way and luck out on finding a water source, as opposed to just having one on stand by.

From my point of view, it turns the fight into an interesting form where Kashimo's win condition would be to not get stalled by Hakari and not get checkmated into a body of water, whereas Hakari's wincons are to stall Kashimo out or goad him into getting close enough to a water source he lucks out on. Both of these win conditions would require several jackpots unless we just assume Hakari starts mad dashing towards a direction which isn't happening.

It doesn't just will things into reality but it's narratively stated that he is extremely lucky, hell manga spoiler Hakari was even noted to be lucky to be born 1000 years too late by Uraume so him having water sources nearby his randomly selected dry area is just on brand
you are expanding his luck way too far, uraumue mostly said that because of sukuna losing because of him needing a vessel and why he lost to yuji, also this would count to anybody in the whole fight considering this, all of his luck is mostly into jackpots and gambling, not just being super lucky that he can find an oasis when he is in a random desert

you are expanding his luck way too far, uraumue mostly said that because of sukuna losing because of him needing a vessel and why he lost to yuji, also this would count to anybody in the whole fight considering this, all of his luck is mostly into jackpots and gambling, not just being super lucky that he can find an oasis when he is in a random desert
While that is true let's be honest people surviving that arc was supernatural luck it still goes to show Hakari's luck and how it's down to his core. While it's typically in the form of gambling and jackpots, that doesn't mean it's excluded to only those two categories, since that's not how luck works nor is that a specific weakness of Hakari. If we go by his statement of never getting less than a 30 for a jackpot, that makes him 8x luckier than the average person. If we go by what's actually shown in the series then he's damn near 239x luckier since he almost never misses a jackpot with there being a ludicrously high number of jackpots compared to his number of misses.

While that is true let's be honest people surviving that arc was supernatural luck it still goes to show Hakari's luck and how it's down to his core. While it's typically in the form of gambling and jackpots, that doesn't mean it's excluded to only those two categories, since that's not how luck works nor is that a specific weakness of Hakari. If we go by his statement of never getting less than a 30 for a jackpot, that makes him 8x luckier than the average person. If we go by what's actually shown in the series then he's damn near 239x luckier since he almost never misses a jackpot with there being a ludicrously high number of jackpots compared to his number of misses.
im sure that all of his luck has only been shown to be related to his domain in winning jackpots, other then that, we have no clue how his "luck" would work outside of that, i dont think we can really assume his luck will still be as effective outside of that, that considering he wasn't lucky enough to kill uraume, but to be fair, gege got hyper lazy on that fight and showed nothing of it, it does really seem all of his luck comes to shine only in fights

im sure that all of his luck has only been shown to be related to his domain in winning jackpots, other then that, we have no clue how his "luck" would work outside of that, i dont think we can really assume his luck will still be as effective outside of that, that considering he wasn't lucky enough to kill uraume, but to be fair, gege got hyper lazy on that fight and showed nothing of it, it does really seem all of his luck comes to shine only in fights
While yes, Hakari's luck is only shown through his domain (and also his capability of just not dying in general). It's never shown, stated, or even implied that his luck is only applicable to his domain since it's not even a part of it. He's just naturally lucky and due to it being a battle manga and his ability relying on it, there's just no space for Hakari's luck to be shown elsewhere especially with his limited screen time.

Also him not being lucky enough to kill Uraume hardly counts as an antifeat since in every regard she should've hard countered Hakari since freezing him solid is a legit means of beating his regeneration but they just outright couldn't due to that luck. Hell I can't even think of a moment in the series where his luck COULD be applied to other than just things like 'him showing up at just the right time' which does happen but could just be normal Shonen stuff or 'him having the right surroundings to help in the fight' which again is lucky and happens but is just normal Shonen stuff. I'm not saying he's Nagito where everything in the universe somehow goes his way but if he has a realistic chance of finding something, even if it would be less than a 1% chance, then his luck could kick in. (1/239 is about a 0.004% chance)

While yes, Hakari's luck is only shown through his domain (and also his capability of just not dying in general). It's never shown, stated, or even implied that his luck is only applicable to his domain since it's not even a part of it. He's just naturally lucky and due to it being a battle manga and his ability relying on it, there's just no space for Hakari's luck to be shown elsewhere especially with his limited screen time.

Also him not being lucky enough to kill Uraume hardly counts as an antifeat since in every regard she should've hard countered Hakari since freezing him solid is a legit means of beating his regeneration but they just outright couldn't due to that luck. Hell I can't even think of a moment in the series where his luck COULD be applied to other than just things like 'him showing up at just the right time' which does happen but could just be normal Shonen stuff or 'him having the right surroundings to help in the fight' which again is lucky and happens but is just normal Shonen stuff. I'm not saying he's Nagito where everything in the universe somehow goes his way but if he has a realistic chance of finding something, even if it would be less than a 1% chance, then his luck could kick in. (1/239 is about a 0.004% chance)
fair enough i guess, i hate lucky characters

fair enough i guess, i hate lucky characters
Yeah, a power that's borderline reality warping at times, kinda like toon force it could either be hardly worth noting or the biggest pain to fight an equal match against. Thankfully Hakari isn't that bad and people supporting Kashimo can still argue the possibility of him just killing Hakari before the stall/lucky water. Though my vote remains with the Feverish Gambler

Yeah, a power that's borderline reality warping at times, kinda like toon force it could either be hardly worth noting or the biggest pain to fight an equal match against. Thankfully Hakari isn't that bad and people supporting Kashimo can still argue the possibility of him just killing Hakari before the stall/lucky water. Though my vote remains with the Feverish Gambler
i mean, kashimo can still try to throw a lightning discharge into one of hakari´s arms when one of the jackpot ends

Back