• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Van Astrea vs Gojo

Round 1 speed Equalized
Round 2 Normal speed

Determine to win
Rein has his anime and novel feats
Gojo have his Anime and Manga feats

Unequalized speed is completely useless because Gojo will literally look like a statue to Reinhard.

Regardless though, Gojo has no way to kill, stop, or do anything to Reinhard.

On the other hand Reinhard can cut through space so there’s a chance he can cut through Gojo’s space (granted I have no idea how it would work).

Unequalized speed is completely useless because Gojo will literally look like a statue to Reinhard.

Regardless though, Gojo has no way to kill, stop, or do anything to Reinhard.

On the other hand Reinhard can cut through space so there’s a chance he can cut through Gojo’s space (granted I have no idea how it would work).
Gojo's infinity gives me headache .Can anyone explain how it actually works ?

From my understanding I think he divides the space between him and his opponent into infinite amount of subspaces .

Gojo's infinity gives me headache .Can anyone explain how it actually works ?

From my understanding I think he divides the space between him and his opponent into infinite amount of subspaces .
Kind of. Essentially there’s an infinite amount of space between him and everything else.

An example of this would be like how everything is made up of atoms. Atoms are mostly made up of empty space, however they never actually touch each other or intercept each other.

So essentially with Gojo there’s an empty space covering him that opponents cannot cross to reach him because the distance to cross it is infinite.

Kind of. Essentially there’s an infinite amount of space between him and everything else.

An example of this would be like how everything is made up of atoms. Atoms are mostly made up of empty space, however they never actually touch each other or intercept each other.

So essentially with Gojo there’s an empty space covering him that opponents cannot cross to reach him because the distance to cross it is infinite.
Then how can one hit him without infinite /immeasurable speed ?Won't Reinhard need to cut through infinite space? Won't that require Infinite attack speed?That's the part I can't understand .

Then how can one hit him without infinite /immeasurable speed ?Won't Reinhard need to cut through infinite space? Won't that require Infinite attack speed?That's the part I can't understand .
Honestly I have no idea, but I assume that cutting space doesn’t equate to normal distance.

Again I’m pulling that out of my ass. No idea.

Back