• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich vs White Face

If you try to steal it Merc sends all ReinxMerc crazy fics ever written directly to the mind of the would-be offender. They, of course, go insane from the experience.

WF can just will it into happening. Suddenly, you can't move anymore. He doesn't even have to be physically there.

Not sure about in-character, but he completely Nullified and BFR'd the player on a whim when 0% serious. Considering that WF's whole personality is based on keeping people with him, I'd say that WF would go for PF rather early when he is in serious mode.

Are you missing the "Get's easily scared"?

Reinhard's mere presence can paralyse Schreiber, who is absolutely insane.

Also, Rein has power nullification too, since que disabled Sakurai's Briah with just a trought.

WF's fear isn't exactly applicable in a quick fight. More like that trying to fight something that can't be killed or incapacitated will lead WF to reveal his heart, eventually. But that only happened when facing pretty much a Low 2-C while being 3-A. Arguably, fear would lead WF using more drastic measures quicker.

Is it in character for him to do though?

that wasn't power null that was because looking at spear burns the mind and erasing the soul (sakurai's relic was breaking because of looking at the spear). Idk if power null applies to his stock of souls that fuel his power (in DI souls = more power so...)

But without even it's OPBullshit thing, he just use it without it's special properties for some times

Yeah but you can't argue that Reinhard simply conceptually erases WF right off the bat. From what I've seen, he only does that once he gets bored with the fight. WF would have taken care of the problem long before this happens.

I'm gonna counts the vote for now, please tell me if I missed something.

Reinhard : 2 (SchroKatze; TISSG7Redgrave)

White Face : 1 (Newestfighter)

Inconclusive: 1 (Gargoyle One)

Back