• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 9

"Guns, huh? C'mon, don't make me lose respect for you!" I say with annoyance.

I make note of the bullets that are homing with a curved trajectory and do my best to predict their paths. I project a massive sword in front of me and kick it down onto most of the bullets and my opponent. I simultaneously project swords into the paths of the bullets it won't hit. I throw several swords to the right of the massive one to obstruct the clone's path of escape, then head to the left with two rime splitting swords ready.

I whisper "I am the bone of my sword."

"Well, at least nobody can hit me. Hold it, let's test that. HEY, DARK BOY!" He shouted at one of the clones, taunting it by doing a crotch-chop.

[First clone to react to that is the one i meant.]

[Christian if you want to join a fight, you're going to need to ... you know. Join the fight. Instead of just yelling at clones in different temples that are way past the horizon]

[Okay.]

"Well, that didn't work. At least i finally got that fourth %&#$ chaos eme-Wrong series." He said, before running in. "May i?" He asked, ready to kill em and then some more whooping. "Actually, i won't." Regrets

[Well, since I'm with Ed I...] I immediately run up to evil Ed and stop time. "Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken!" I shout as I release a barrage of punches, all aiming for his pressure points.

I look at my clone and scratch my head "So do you wanna go first or shall I?" I say in an unenthusiastic tone.

• I look at my clone and felt disturbed by it.* Man I maybe handsome but I don't think I will like this *He lunges at me with the scythe as I clash with him...this is exactly like my past life once but I bet losing isn't an option here* GH!

At the Temple of Tenebrous, Garret noticed that outside in the Temple Courtyard, there were hundreds of cultists in dark robes. Inside the Temple of Tenebrous there was a man possessed of incredibly dark power. Medivh. . . Garret could sense a great evil coming from within the Temple. The strange evil priests would be no obstacle to him. . . instead of a subtle approach Garret brandished the Blades of Chaos. . .

[I think we should do one battle at the time, having multiple battles going on at the same times is confusing and will be way too much micromenagment for Monarch ]

[I had a job interview today and I have lots of university work to be doing, so this is going to be slow going for a while]

[IKR. This'll be a while before we do so. Still, having the clown fight those two would honestly be better than Logan vs KSI.]

[Well, it's just that......well, the clown's a bit evil. A bit above SD in terms of it via that cereal sin.]

Back