• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 9

Yobobojojo said:
I'm just asking, because Yu-Gi-Oh negation falls under everything from 1 hit kill to resurrection.
There are also weird ones like "negates your ability to react to any of my attacks with shenanigans"
**** your card effects.

And **** your negation of card effects, we ain't cards.

We ain't cards.

Sure we are. I can still deck people in the face.

EDIT: I'll be going now. Today's been nuts.

I'm joking

Still, I know how broken yugioh effects could be if translated to non-game mechanics.

"Cannot activate card effects in response to X"

"Cannot activate card effects during the battle phase"

"Gain ATK equal to the enemy monster's attack during the Damage Step"

"Negate all monster effects on the opponent's side of the field"

Except effects is literally any of our powers.

Oh yeah Yobo this is what Azzy said about Kharns Power Null:

"It doesn't really have a tier.

But if you wanted to attribute like a "potential max potency" or something, I don't think it could be above 1-B in the Materium, because the Materium is 1-B. The issue is I don't know how this properly applies anywhere where there's significant Warp influence, because then the Materium's laws start to become null.

Though like I said, the idea of the power null as a whole doesn't really have a proper tier."

Yep, heres his list of Powers/Abilities(Bolded are the important stuff):

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1, 3, and 4), Regenerationn (At least Low-Mid, possibly up to Low-Godly with the Chaos Gods' blessings), Psychic Powers, Soul Manipulation, Soul Absorption, Reality Warping, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Immunity to disease and poison, Resistance to magic, soul, and mind attacks, Limited Intangibility, Invulnerability, Daemonic Protection means he cannot be killed by anything strictly within the physical world, and he can only be permanently killed by a Psyker with pure mind and heart destroying his soul, Power Nullification due to Khorne's blessings, High Resistance to Magic, Possession, Mind Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Reality Warping, and Existence Erasure, Immunity to much Power Nullification, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Reality Warping, etc. while his blessings are active (Effortlessly slaughtered the unprecedented number of Assassins sent to kill him, including numerous Culexus Assassins. Such Assassins had so little influence on him, they deemed him untouchable. Has put down the rebellion of many powerful Chaos sorcerers with sheer force.)

Eh. Just in general I can't use anything that isn't a monster since all the duelists have fate and probability that lets them draw exactly the card they need to win, even if it doesn't exist.

Back