• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 9

Hl3 or bust said:
and me and Psycho are argueing over whether Ahriman > Chaos Magnus or the other way around
kinda
Outside of BFR I go with Magnus, I mean Ahriman is OP but Magnus is an Alpha-plus level psyker, Primarch and Deamon Prince.

PsychoWarper said:
Hl3 or bust said:
and me and Psycho are argueing over whether Ahriman > Chaos Magnus or the other way around
kinda
Outside of BFR I go with Magnus, I mean Ahriman is OP but Magnus is an Alpha-plus level psyker, Primarch and Deamon Prince.
he also has way more, and probably better, psychic disciplines than Magnus

plus he dura-scales to a guy who stomped Chaos Magnus

so yeah

Hl3 or bust said:
PsychoWarper said:
Hl3 or bust said:
kinda
he also has way more, and probably better, psychic disciplines than Magnus
plus he dura-scales to a guy who stomped Chaos Magnus

so yeah
But in terms of Psychic power Magus is superior, Magnus has better resistances and as a Primarch can attack on every level of existence.

This is basically Power vs Skill.

Yes basically the SM had a small fraction of Anglic boyes power and say that meaning all the primarchs had way higher(MFTL+) but thats only reaction/combat speed.

Yes and in a close range fight its not close, Ahriman has a chance at range due to skill/intelligence but thats negated at close.

so

CQC: horn nipples utterly splatters purple egyptian

Long Range: purple egyptian either BFRs or wears horn nipples down over time

One thing id like to add is for Long Range Horn Nipples could win due to Death manip, soul manip, etc... plus attack on every level.

kinda forgot about that

i'd say that they're relatively equal at range, with Ahriman having a versatility advantage and Magnus having a stomp-level AP/hax advantage

Yeah like I said this is Power vs Skill, but the Power side is ridiculous.

Also on an unrelated note do you know a youtuber named The Volgan?

TBF considering my bearance of Kamina tier spiral, it ain't like I can resist the big gay that is EE, MAYBE if my will swelters per someone I care for inroleplay dies, but other than that. I'm just as susceptible to conceptual anal fuckery as you guys are.

Yobobojojo said:
What if I turn you into a Ferris Wheel?
Obviously I react prior to the ACTUAL occurrence courtesey of "not immeasurable but still go **** yourself" levels of speed, drill the **** out of you, and then draw a mod on your forehead and maybe draw "has the big gay" on your back

Back