• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reimu Hakurei vs Pre-Crisis Supergirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 8.51.08 PM

Who takes this fight and why?

Conditions:

-Supergirl's regular AP is being used

-Reimu is composite

-Speed is equalized

Final Tally:

-Supergirl: 2

-Reimu: 7

Uuuuhhhhhh...

Shot in the dark; could go either way....imma say Supergirl due to her lack of childishness compared to Reimu and her ability to invent superpowers.

How well can Supergirl defend herself against magic since it is listed as her weakness?

Reimu various power and abilities are based upon shinto magic so she should be some kind of natural enemy of Supergirl who are weak against magic. Reimu just needs to use her Musou Tensei to float away from reality and Supergirl won't be able to touch her while Reimu can still barrage her. Thus the Wonderful Shrine Miaden of Paradise defeat an ayylien girl from Krypton.

Actually

PC-98 Reimu doesn't have Windows Reimu's powers, unless we're assuming composite Reimu.

Supergirl isn't weak to magic, she just doesn't have any special resistance to it.

@Prom yes Reimu is meant to be composite. I'll note that within the post.

Fantasy Nature is annoying. Since it seems that SG doesn't have any reality warping ability even at her peak her AP is ZERO. On the other hand we have SG's durability but it's hard to determine what kind of durability she has versus magic (I highly doubt she has normal human durability versus magic).

Reimu all the way. Fantasy Heaven hack aside, she still have many way to dealt with her like using duplex barrier to seal her movement (that move is connected to spacetime itself), or using her all-way-lead-to-the-opponent homing bullet. (though, i doubt if her barrier would do against Supergirl's punch, since i never see her seriously using that. )

5I think Reimu could win do to her Flight Hax and Magic... Maybe.

Supergirl won't be a weak fighter, however.

IMHO, Super Girl just seems more skillful and experienced so I'm going with her. This is a close fight, though.

Supergirl seems to have more experience, buuut Reimu does have magic and overall better abilities in my opinion, so I say Reimu High-Dif

Alright that makes 7 votes for Reimu. Are there any other arguments on Supergirl's behalf or can this match be concluded?

I guess that settles it then. I will be adding these results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back