• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regulus Vs Dark Schneider

Dunamis&Ichor said:
Well after doing some research of my own for these guys, I will have to say its a close call match up and I believe it can go either way, Darsh has the firepower, Reg. has the stamina, I have to agree with Not Jim Sterling - if Darsh can take Reg. down and immobilize him in the beginning with his firpower then Darsh can win HOWEVER if he can't and Reg. can prolong the battle with the use of his own powers to slow Darsh down and stalls him and attack him at the same time and then are able to outlast him then Reg. wins.
So I'd say its a standstill and maybe Regulus can scrap up a close call victory here.
Well we still need more people to determine anything, we need 7 people with argument to declare the victory, but i not sure how many people is needed to declare inconclusive match, but i think me and QPower pretty much is already met the dead end in our argument.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Dunamis&Ichor said:
Well after doing some research of my own for these guys, I will have to say its a close call match up and I believe it can go either way, Darsh has the firepower, Reg. has the stamina, I have to agree with Not Jim Sterling - if Darsh can take Reg. down and immobilize him in the beginning with his firpower then Darsh can win HOWEVER if he can't and Reg. can prolong the battle with the use of his own powers to slow Darsh down and stalls him and attack him at the same time and then are able to outlast him then Reg. wins.
So I'd say its a standstill and maybe Regulus can scrap up a close call victory here.
Well we still need more people to determine anything, we need 7 people with argument to declare the victory, but i not sure how many people is needed to declare inconclusive match, but i think me and QPower pretty much is already met the dead end in our argument.
OK

Regulus wins simply because his stats are just above Schneider's. Cosmo can affect the spiritual and astral planes, so Eternal Atoms are not a problem. Heck, he could copy Judas Priest if he really needed to.

Tivanenk said:
Regulus wins simply because his stats are just above Schneider's. Cosmo can affect the spiritual and astral planes, so Eternal Atoms are not a problem. Heck, he could copy Judas Priest if he really needed to.
The Lion's Eyes can only copy cosmo techniques right? or energy based techniques?

Dunamis&Ichor said:
Tivanenk said:
The Lion's Eyes can only copy cosmo techniques right? or energy based techniques?
We have no idea sorry.

It was able to copy techniques that came from a different source than what even the user used (ie techniques that don't come from the user's Cosmo), so I highly doubt that he can't copy something like Judas Priest. Not to mention, his Cosmo can still attack the spiritual and astral planes, and he's fast to bypass Dispel Bound, so he win.

It was able to copy techniques that came from a different source than what even the user used (ie techniques that don't come from the user's Cosmo), so I highly doubt that he can't copy something like Judas Priest. Not to mention, his Cosmo can still attack the spiritual and astral planes, and he's fast to bypass Dispel Bound, so he win.
Are you sure that Regulus can copy powers that came from other source of power or element? Just making sure

Probably yes, since that's what that mean to become the most broken human character of the Saint Seiya series. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But still I reckon it won't be a easy victory for Regulus though because of the Dispel Bound forcefields, Bloodstone, Demolitioner Gun and Loudness All Guns Blazing. He will have to work for it.

Dunamis&Ichor said:
Actually what I want to know is how powerful is the Zodiac Clamation? what is it's level of effects?
Its not about who can destroy more, or the destruction, firepower, and raw power of the attack, it's the unconventional assault the Zodiac Clamation allows the Regulus to attack the enemy with, like striking the soul and the physical body of Radamanthys bypassing his durbility and penetrating the armour. Radamanthys before the fight got divinely empowered by Hades with his Ichor and Regulus was able to take away that divine empowerment or the divinity from Radamenthys's soul.

So not every powers has to blow things up to be determined how powerful they are. Its the versatility, durability negation capable, or beyond physical targeted techniques that matters more.

And also keep in mind that, the Zodiac Clamation calls upon the constellations of the zodiac to launch the attacks of all twelve Gold Saints at the same time and these powers from the other Gold Saints were strong enough to take down high tier spectres of Hades so these zodiac attacks has proven to be very effective and formidible and Regulus focuses ALL that power into a single point of strike, hitting the target with the force of all the 12 Gold Saints's powers at ONCE. So even physical wise its still effective and powerful.

QPower said:
Dunamis&Ichor said:
Actually what I want to know is how powerful is the Zodiac Clamation? what is it's level of effects?
Its not about who can destroy more, or the destruction, firepower, and raw power of the attack, it's the unconventional assault the Zodiac Clamation allows the Regulus to attack the enemy with, like striking the soul and the physical body of Radamanthys bypassing his durbility and penetrating the armour. Radamanthys before the fight got divinely empowered by Hades with his Ichor and Regulus was able to take away that divine empowerment or the divinity from Radamenthys's soul.
So not every powers has to blow things up to be determined how powerful they are. Its the versatility, durability negation capable, or beyond physical targeted techniques that matters more.

And also keep in mind that, the Zodiac Clamation calls upon the constellations of the zodiac to launch the attacks of all twelve Gold Saints at the same time and these powers from the other Gold Saints were strong enough to take down high tier spectres of Hades so these zodiac attacks has proven to be very effective and formidible and Regulus focuses ALL that power into a single point of strike, hitting the target with the force of all the 12 Gold Saints's powers at ONCE. So even physical wise its still effective and powerful.
Oh trust me I get it, I'm not doubting its powers but I just want to make sure thats all.

Dunamis&Ichor said:
QPower said:
Dunamis&Ichor said:

Oh trust me I get it, I'm not doubting its powers but I just want to make sure thats all.
And this: the Zodiac Clamation uses the power of the 12 Zodiac Constellations right? now, several of which specialize in consuming souls into nothingness {from Yomotsu, Tartarus or the Underworld} and destroy minds.

Back