• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yada yada absolute luck yada yada 1/Any-Finite-Number chance of Ethereal missing with the breath or even BFRing itself instead for whatever reason yada yada retroactively changing events so that the Ethereal Hydra misses or BFRs itself somehow yada yada being an incorporeal possibility so the breath probably goes straight through him instead of hitting him yada yada nigh-conceptual death hax that kills abstracts therefore Reggy wins.

Reggy was in the wrong genre.

He was a comedic character in a world of people who wanted to beat each other up.

Ahhh no. Stop that.

A several missed Aether Breaths that aren't completely negated makes a portal [to this place].

In which Reggy's dumb luck does nothing since these things don't care about stuff such as concepts and dimensions and gets EE'd along with the rest of the Universe they're in.

Having the Aether Breath miss is the worst thing you can do and is why Neo Mebius was sent to The Void in the first place within his feats section. He had to take the hit and allow himself to be BFR'd or a portal opens and everything goes bye-bye.

Not sure how Ethereal Hydra would self-BFR since the Aether Breath doesn't reflect off of anything.

Don't see anything relating to concepts that can bypass Ethereal's Low-Godly. Killing the physical body does nothing to Hydra since Ethereal Hydra's physical body is an abnormality for the species anyways (With adults being 2-C Time Beasts).

Guys at least mention me on discord before you run your mouths.

Luck means the hydra never breathes in the first place then. Or that it BFRs itself instead. And it doesn't need to reflect. There just needs to be a one-in-a billion chance of it accidentally getting in the way of the breath when it fires it. Or a one in tree(3) chance of the hydra becoming suicidal and firing at itself. And if there is a zero% chance of that happening, the luck alters the past to make a chance.

The death hax can affect abstract things so a soul isn't really a problem.

And I linked this thread to the strongest thread so stop complaining that you didn't see it when you are clearly still looking at the thread. Or else you wouldn't have seen it at all.

Reggy has more sense to it than the Etheral Hydra honestly, which is saying something because this is Reggy we're talking about.

"Luck means the hydra never breathes in the first place then. Or that it BFRs itself instead. And it doesn't need to reflect."

You'll need feats for these because from what I can see on Reggy's page, his Probability lacks the feats to affect the mind of someone like Ethereal Hydra who's naturally a 4D Entity and only with a 3D body right now was because of the sudden deaths of it's bretheren and in response to Mebius' own 4D Mindhax he used as Burning Brave.

"There just needs to be a one-in-a billion chance of it accidentally getting in the way of the breath when it fires it."

And the one-in-a-billion chance is... where? It spams it against stuff infront of it and the moment Mebius got in close, it tried to go into CQC so it's not like it'll fire it near it's own body.

"Or a one in tree(3) chance of the hydra becoming suicidal and firing at itself. And if there is a zero% chance of that happening, the luck alters the past to make a chance."

Ethereal Hydras as a species eats timelines in their adult stage. Ethereal Hydra with the Aether Breath is only in the 3rd Dimension because Mebius used powerful Mindhax which prematurely woke it up in an incomplete state. In what "past" of Ethereal Hydra would it be susceptible to be affected by changes in the past when it only first gained consciousness against Mebius?

"The death hax can affect abstract things so a soul isn't really a problem."

Just because you can affect abstracts doesn't mean you can affect things an entire dimension over...?

"And I linked this thread to the strongest thread so stop complaining that you didn't see it when you are clearly still looking at the thread. Or else you wouldn't have seen it at all."

Look at the date I last posted. You linked it long after I poofed, of which I only got back onto this site recently.

Also that's horrible reasoning for keeping out someone who's more knowledgable about a character. "You didn't notice so I will get a victory over you without giving your character a fighting chance!" is your logic.

Yeah? That has bearing on his 4-D mind how?

The Aether Breath is an ability of the Ethereal Hydra's 4-D "Body", not the 3-D one which, as I've noted many times before, isn't even a natural thing for the species.

From my understanding, powers from higher-D forms cannot be used as a 3-D if it's a different key, which is what we're using here

3D body gets affected by luck and ends up tripping on a raised bit of dirt or random pocket of difference in air pressure that results in it putting its foot or tail or any other part of its body in the way of the breath and BFRs itself then.

Alternatively, random birds and animals fly into the way of the Aether breath, getting themselves BfR'd but blocking the breath from Reggy

Alternatively the breath misses, hits something else, summons the void, but Reggy has already been teleported to another universe by a randomly appearing wormhole, so the void entities destroy the hydra and its universe but not Reggy.

Monarch Laciel said:
I love near impossibly good luck.
you're a wierdo

also I'm pretty sure the Hydra still can't do absolutely anything

Back