• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regeneration HGR or MGR?

Say, a character has Body, Mind, Soul, Concept, and Information aspect on them.

This character is erased leaving only the information aspect. (So the Body, Mind, Soul, Concept is gone).
The character regenerate back all aspect he lose because he still has information aspect of him.

Is this High Godly or Mid Godly?
My qualm in this is that based on the description of Godly Regen is that:

High-Godly: The ability to regenerate after the erasure of body, mind, and soul, along with at least one even more fundamental aspect of a character's existence, such as their place in the narrative, their entire history, or the underlying information (Type 2) or concept(s) (Type 1 or 2, but only very rarely 3, if there is strong evidence of being similar to the former types in terms of how hard it is to regenerate from them) needed for them to exist.
Base on my understanding, please correct me.
You get High Godly already if you already regen from the erasure of body, mind, and soul, along with at least one even more fundamental aspect of a character's existence (Can be concept, information, narrative, etc)

So as long you fulfill the 4 requirement of the above even tho you still have information left, do you get HGR?

High godly cuz you are regenerating your concept, and probably immortality type 8 since it sounds like they rely on their information, unless it is like how low godly relies on your soul remaning, rather than a immortality based on your soul, yeah i guess depends on how it is worded but it is still high godly

High godly cuz you are regenerating your concept, and probably immortality type 8 since it sounds like they rely on their information, unless it is like how low godly relies on your soul remaning, rather than a immortality based on your soul, yeah i guess depends on how it is worded but it is still high godly
Thank you for answering.
I start to think it's HGR too, but I'll heard on others opinion.

Back