• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Ryukama, but I thought Mario's MSS stats come from fighting Antasma? (there's no evidence he created the realm with Paper Mario)

@Crop

Incorrect on the latter. In Paper Jam, Paper Mario can execute a special move called Trio Attack where he turns the enemies he's fighting against into paper and creates a realm for him and the Mario Bros to attack him in. One of these attacks, called Trio Meteor, has him creating a realm with multiple stars in the background and yes, they aren't made of paper. ShinyRoboBowser can counter this attack with his own variant as long as his armor is intact. Thus making it 4-A.

I would like to know the evidence they created the realm. It only seems the background switches to it.

Sorry but that's only pure belief, which is not a valid way of arguing. These areas are clearly different realms created in order to perform certian attacks and actions that they can't perform in the real world. Such a perform a sky attack in Trio Whiligig (which happens to have an actual sea btw). The scenery turning black to red during the final battle? That's a background change. Trio Attacks aren't.

Proceeding to not actually prove they created the realm (aside from saying "they clearly made it") is not a valid way of arguing either.

I already have since the first reply actually. You can clearly see the entire area changing during the initiation and warping back to normal after they perform an attack. This topic is becoming redudant as of now. Please only reply if you are familar with a franchise. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back