• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Double MS Kakashi's Kamui

So it hit me that when kakashi would use kamui like obito, his body would be in another dimension. Taken straight from the naruto wikia "Obito's right eye uses a short-range version of Kamui, which can only transport targets in close proximity to the user; physical contact with the target is seemingly required.[14] However, this eye can utilise a unique variation of teleportation akin to intangibility. When activated, any part of the user's body that overlaps with another object is seamlessly warped to Kamui's dimension, making it appear as though the user can phase through solid objects.[15] By overlapping their entire body, the user can completely conceal their presence and erase all traces of their chakra. This also allows the user to freely travel through the ground, enabling them to ambush opponents from below.[16] This intangibility can be extended to anything the user is touching at the moment of activation,[17] so long as they are able to maintain physical contact with at least a portion of the desired object.[18] This ability also allows the user to bypass even the strongest barrier ninjutsu.[5]" So logically any attack that an opponent uses on kakashi when kamui is active unless they attack from inside kamui' dimension it's useless. Which brings me to Gremmy vs kakashi Can gremmy's imagination realization affect kakashi when he's in a completely different dimension? On his profile he doesn't have cross dimensional range and certainly not a specific dimension like kamui. Plus kakashi can still attack while being intangible. Thought I would inform people about this and ask for there opinions. Also idk if this would upgrade obito's attack speed or anything just thought I would share it but "When both eyes are used together on the same target, the teleportation process works twice as fast, even becoming faster than a Truth-Seeking Ball used as a projectile.[19] Through both eyes, the user can create two distortions at the same time and connect them." Not sure if the TSB themselves are MHS+ but they can follow the user indefinitely but yea I don't know

Back