• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reformatting Boruto (and Revision)

So I've been scrolling through the wiki for a bit and I've noticed that Borutos formatting is really bad(?) looking. I think the new team 7 as a whole need a revision in terms of both formatting and power-scaling.
I'll just throw out some ideas for powerscaling.

I personally think they should be upgraded to Small Town Level to possibly Town Level AP. Here's my reasons. After they finished with the whole shtick with Momoshiki and the Chunin Exams they fought and physically could keep up with fabrications who could easily take down groups of Jounins and they could even harm them, note that some of them like mr. pinecone redhead could throw around the Particle Style like nothing (which was both stated as molecular destruction (shippuden) and later atomic (at the beginning of the arc) so that probably needs to be calced.

After that arc they go on to the Jugo arc where Boruto at one point actually harms Jugo who is older and should most likely be equal to himself before. Jugo actually fought the Raikage and was tanking hits and what not. But this was with Boruto stream so ehh. Still KINDA impressive but not really.

After that I'm just going to skip the entire Urashiki arc because, self explanatory.

The prison arc starts and we see Boruto, Sarada, and Mitsuki fight Shojoji in disguise who was stated to be able to give Jounin trouble when fighting him.

Later Boruto himself fights him and managed to beat him and could keep up with him.

After that arc we see Boruto training, specifically AIM practicing meaning he wasn't using tons of power, and his sheer level of power had increased to the point where he acidentally cut through the target and I believe vaporized a hole in a rock which on it's own isn't impressive but the fact that Boruto even was surprised that he accidentally used too much power behind the throw is pretty decent. That scene was used to show that his strength overall was growing unnaturally fast.

Then they fight Deepa who in base form without even using his carbon was casually cucking around Omoi and his team. Later he fights Team 7 and beats them. Then Boruto and Sarada go on a training arc and Boruto says this:
unknown.png

So that already gives us a numerical multiplier from the training arc (since that was their goal).

Sarada fights Sakura and manages to cancel out a rather strong looking attack by copying Sakura's chakra control and how she enhanced her strength perfectly which you can interpret how you want.

Boruto learns a new Rasengan and rather easily one shots Shojoji with it, before that basically playing around with him.

They then go on to fight Deepa who's carbon reinforcement got shattered by Sarada's punch which he blocked and was later nearly beat by Boruto's Compression Rasengan.
Then he uses the diamond armor and further enhances his punch by God knows how much yet Boruto's Rasengan was still cracking the diamond, then Team 7 combines their strength and completely wipes out the armor, we didn't even see vapor or anything from it, it was literally just erased by a microcompressed Rasengan. (so if someone is able to calc that you can do that, I'm not too sure how that's calcable but if someone finds a way, post it)

This is as far as I'm going to say anything, I'm just opening the discussion, I could go deeper into this but I want to see other peoples thoughts on this.

imo Boruto should be formatted something like

AP: City Block Level in the Academy (was called chunin level by Kakashi) | At least City Block Level, possibly Multi City Block Level post graduation to Momoshiki arc (stronger than before, should be equal to Mitsuki who could blow away Shino's bugs and fight Shino) | Higher with Shinobi Gauntlet | At least Multi-City Block Level, possibly Small Town Level (Able to fight against Fabrications and can harm them, said Fabrications are able to easily beat around Chunin as if they are nothing, was able to harm Jugo enough to make him regian consciousness with Boruto Stream, able to fight against Shojoji who was trouble for Jounin) | At least Small Town Level (significantly stronger than before) | Town Level (Able to harm reinforced Deepa who even without reinforced carbon covering could casually beat Omoi and his teammates, should be equal to Sarada who cracked Deepas reinforced carbon covering, both Sarada and Boruto had trained to double up their strength many times over), higher with Compressed Rasengan (overcame Shojoji's Zepyr Shield, one shotting him in the process and nearly killed him) | At least Town Level with Karma Seal (Stronger than before, can keep up with Kawaki) | Moon Level+ with partial Otsutsuki Transformation (He was able to keep up with Sasuke, and harm him with a Vanshining Rasengan)

I agree we need to update the boruto profiles. Is there anyway we can scale them off the manga boro fight.

I agree we need to update the boruto profiles. Is there anyway we can scale them off the manga boro fight.
I think it depends on how Ao gets ranked? Boro should be stronger than Ao by a lot plus Kawaki in the manga said that he kept feeling surges of strength generally come to him (i.e. passively getting stronger) but I didn't go into manga territory so yeah. I'm not too sure on what we have from the Boro fight other than the whole "Boro is stronger than Ao" argument

bump
this seems pretty consistent
And I always had an issue with Boruto being Multi City block and Kawaki being town when they are both portrayed to be the same strength multiple times

Back