• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

References for some Big G profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to offer myself to add references to different profiles of monsters from the Godzilla series. For example, the animated series profiles like this one:

I think it would be better if not knowledge persons can know from which episode this monster comes from, etc.

As a minor addition, the Macro-Beasts should have Statistic amplification due to growing stronger over the course of a fight.

But what do you think?

Last edited:
Seems fine
I wanna propose either downgrade or leaving these little fellas as Unknown rating:

Their best physical feat was to shake an F-117 Nighthawk as shown here:

However, they have pretty good Tier 6 Durability feats due to being able to survive Godzilla's blows and Atomic Breath.

Limited illusion creation seems fine for hallucinations bit.

Eh, can I see some scans for the new ones?

Limited illusion creation seems fine for hallucinations bit.

Eh, can I see some scans for the new ones?
Sure.

For the higher dimensionality of the monsters https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Singular_Point_4-D_Kaiju_3.png

Manda expels large amounts of the archetype from his skin in the form of red dust, forming a dense cloud around them

Also, a particularly strong Manda made Godzilla Ultima (50 Meters Key) bleed and roar in pain from a bite. This warrants that Manda being Mountain level+ physically scaling from Godzilla Ultima.

Salunga expels large amounts of archetypes as shown here:

Rodan expels large amounts of archetypes as shown here:

Last edited:
Is that proof they are higher d? Seems like a question a nobody could have asked. Need some more stuff
Smoke manip is more fitting
Also, a particularly strong Manda made Godzilla Ultima (50 Meters Key) bleed and roar in pain from a bite. This warrants that Manda being Mountain level+ physically scaling from Godzilla Ultima.
Probably. Tho better asks someone else. I don't usually like dealing with tears
Salunga expels large amounts of archetypes as shown here:

Rodan expels large amounts of archetypes as shown here:

This seems like some form of body control stuff. And smoke

Is that proof they are higher d? Seems like a question a nobody could have asked. Need some more stuff

Smoke manip is more fitting

Probably. Tho better asks someone else. I don't usually like dealing with tears

This seems like some form of body control stuff. And smoke
The Archetype is dust though

That's why Rodan, Salunga, Manda should have Limited Earth Manipulation (They expels large amounts of the archetype from his skin in the form of red dust, forming a dense cloud around them)

Kumonga and the other monsters are a higher dimension than ours, as Ashihara's material which studies the Singular Points, mentions non-euclidian geometry, dimensional topology, category theory and abstract algebra. This scene explains how the monsters we see is nothing compared to its true form, it is literally an analogy of higher-dimensional beings and Singular Points. In the same scene with Japanese subs, it describes as an angle from a higher dimension. Meaning when interacting with our dimension we only observe and interact with a portion of its true form while the other part of its form is in its home dimension.

I wanna also propose to add Disease Manipulation to Rodan, Salunga and Manda (Archetype aka Red Dust is also stated and shown to be outright toxic to living beings of our dimension, causing breathing issues, and eventual death)

I just want to make clear that if you want to add HDE for SP monsters then you'll have to create another key for their true nature as the monsters we see aren't 4D.

Whatever was accepted, yes
I was thinking maybe we should organize the Godzillaverse page in a similar way to The Legend of Zelda verse page?

By Movies/Eras instead of Monster Factions?

I made a new version here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back