• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Redundancy on the Garoga's profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Garogas' profile are written all the skills of Grotogauros, but it is redundant because Grotogauros already has a profile. So having his skills written in two different profiles looks bad. My proposal is to handle this case in a similar way to Dragon Ball Fusions Arale's P&A section in which was written "All abilities of canon Arale", instead of copy-paste all of Original Arale's hax into her Dragon Ball Fusions version.

We could write something similar in Garoga's P&A section "All abilities of Grotogauros"

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Yeah, this makes sense, it's like on Anos' profile as well. Instead of sharing all P&A of already existing page it should be smth like All of the abilities of the [[Insert name here]]

Yeah, this makes sense, it's like on Anos' profile as well. Instead of sharing all P&A of already existing page it should be smth like All of the abilities of the [[Insert name here]]
Or we can even straight remove that section since Grotogaurus is a notable/special Garoga instead of being a normal form that the rest of the Garoga would have. Taking into account that Grotogaurus already has a profile.

If it is a completely different character with no correlation to the other one then it would be better to remove the section then. But if it is still part of the same but with some special transformation or smth then it should be left.

If it is a completely different character with no correlation to the other one then it would be better to remove the section then. But if it is still part of the same but with some special transformation or smth then it should be left.
I see, in that case, we should leave that section.

Or we can even straight remove that section since Grotogaurus is a notable/special Garoga instead of being a normal form that the rest of the Garoga would have. Taking into account that Grotogaurus already has a profile.
If the Garoga are a particular species (or something along those lines), and Grotogaurus is a special Garoga with enough distinction to be profile-worthy, there's a couple ways we could handle this situation.

The one I imagine would be most reasonable for formatting would be to leave the Garoga profile as-is, and to list "All abilities of Garoga, and..." or something along those lines at the beginning of Grotogaurus' P&A section. That is, assuming I understand the circumstances correctly? This verse is not one I've been involved with prior.

If the Garoga are a particular species (or something along those lines), and Grotogaurus is a special Garoga with enough distinction to be profile-worthy, there's a couple ways we could handle this situation.

The one I imagine would be most reasonable for formatting would be to leave the Garoga profile as-is, and to list "All abilities of Garoga, and..." or something along those lines at the beginning of Grotogaurus' P&A section. That is, assuming I understand the circumstances correctly? This verse is not one I've been involved with prior.
It would be the opposite IMO.

We could leave the Grotogauros profile as-is, and to list "All abilities of Grotogauros" At the beginning of Garogas' P&A section.

As a Kaiju Grotogaurus didn't show to have all the abilities the regular Garogas have.

It would be the opposite IMO.

We could leave the Grotogauros profile as-is, and to list "All abilities of Grotogauros" At the beginning of Garogas' P&A section.

As a Kaiju Grotogaurus didn't show to have all the abilities the regular Garogas have.
So, Grotogaurus doesn't have all the abilities of a Garoga? Doesn't the profile suggest Grotogaurus is the fusion of multiple Garogas?

So, Grotogaurus doesn't have all the abilities of a Garoga? Doesn't the profile suggest Grotogaurus is the fusion of multiple Garogas?
Yes, he is a fusion of multiple Garogas. Maybe this is a similar case to Vegeto or Gogeta who don't show all of the abilities of Goku and Vegeta, but they still have it due to being a fusión.

So maybe we could do what you suggested with Grotogauros' profile + my suggestion about Garogas' profile.

Since it has been more than two days since this thread was accepted, I proceeded to make the updates.

This can be closed now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back