• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Recently I calced a strength feat that actually makes her anywhere from mid sized town to large town.

In a more recent episode there was a giant boulder Apple Jack kicked. I got the size and weight of the rock from using applejack as a measurment. And i got hers by comparinf her to an apple tree. She was about 5 feet. Which is realistic considering avearage ponies are about 4 feet and Applejack is a more fit and likely a bit bigger than a normal one. Then i used that to get the rocks lwngth, width, and height. Got thw eight from there. And i got an underball in the distance. I used 105 feet as we know it was at east that much. However she kicks it a bit farther than that however it isn't sown on screen enough to actually measure. But just from that its mid sized town level.

Ponies are actually quite small, they just do't seem like it because their world is proportioned to their sizes (which makes MLP calcs a pain let me tell you). My advice would be to scale Scootaloo from the 8 foot candycane since it has an official height, then try to find a way to scale AJ from Scootaloo. Or Rainbow Dash, then Applejack to RD.

Although theirs this "calc" on Fimfiction that puts Rarity at 1.11872 meters.

Also, and no offense intended, but your method seems very rough and not accurate. What episode was the feat in? I can probably calc it myself.

And lastly, Rarity has a Small City feat, but I'm not completely comfortable with it.

Ahh well yes the estimates are rather rough i would agree. I hadn't known about that candy cane having an offical height so that actually woud changed it rather much. My estimate was comparing AppleJack to her appletrees and using the avearge height of the tree. And also looking at a ponies average size. But if the candy cane has an offical height that would be better to rely on. I will look into recalcing but the feat happen here. Start around 0:35. The rock rolls out her and she manages to smack it with enough force to send it flying up and away. It flys heigher than its own hegiht and past where it orginally was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwASbHf_f4c&t=44s

Back